2020 NFC Championship - Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Green Bay Packers

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bucs
    • Packers

I really dont wanna hear how many secondary people are out. Every time that storyline comes up i feel like GB internally thinks- reverse psychology! lets just run the ball, even if ineffective and skip attempting to throw. I swear its happened like 2-3 times this year where they just dont attack what is obviously a weakness. Maybe it was one of the MN games? or IND? they had like 2-3 starters out to start the game and lost like 3 more but we REFUSED to throw

4 hours ago, WheatieMan said:

Remember the Farve game in 2007 where he laid a dud and got outplayed by Eli. Then he went on to cite the cold weather (and his age) being a factor. Albeit it won't be as cold. Rogers won't be able to complain about the weather in the post game given the age of the other guy (even though he still looks like a 28 year old). I think the coldest game Rogers played in was against San Fran in that Kapernick game in 2013. I don't remember him playing poorly in that game against a stout defense, but he still lost.

To be fair to Favre, that was a brutally cold night.  I don't think the frostbite on Tom Coughlin's face has healed up to this day.  Also, as someone who is 56 years old, I can confirm that the cold does affect you more as you get older.