2020 NFC Championship - Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Green Bay Packers

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bucs
    • Packers

Just now, Kmart128 said:

I think this is more bad defense than anything. That was a floater that should have been easily defended. Poor tackling on Fournettes run... the Godwin deepball should have been picked. And the Mike Evans TD should have been deflected if the DB could time it better. This defense is looking like a high school football defense.

Wash, rinse, repeat for green bay in the playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

The officials have been giving this to Tampa. Godwin's arm bar and catch and the holding on the INT were overlooked. Also, why didn't GB have anyone deep on that pass. They let that little punk get a BS TD. Another fluke win by Brady so far.

Wow.. are we watching the same game? If they called that on Godwin it would be a huge ticky-tack call that most of the forum disagreed with. Bucs are outplaying the Packers in almost every conceivable way. Stop making excuses.

7 hours ago, KManX89 said:

Big difference between practicing in frigid Boston to play in KC and practicing in 80 degree Florida to play a snowy game in the Frozen Tundra.

Like others have said, it won't necessarily be a game-changer, but to say it won't have any impact at all is just plain ignorance.

I will say that it will have an impact, but it won't be as huge of an impact as you are saying I think. I didn't say that it will have NO impact. Even the slightest temperature changes can have a little bit of an impact, but at 28F with moderate wind, for me personally, even when I am living in Houston, I can managed that pretty well if I am properly dressed and warm. Now I will say that when I am living in Northern Minnesota, like I am now, I can handle 28F even better than back home, and I don't have to be as properly dressed. The more I live here the faster it takes for me to get adjusted for the cold, now I don't know the full story of the players on the Bucs team, nor do I know how they are but everyone be different yeah. 

Also yeah the Bucs are playing pretty well rn. 

1 minute ago, Kmart128 said:

I think this is more bad defense than anything. That was a floater that should have been easily defended. Poor tackling on Fournettes run... the Godwin deepball should have been picked. And the Mike Evans TD should have been deflected if the DB could time it better. This defense is looking like a high school football defense.

I mean...you could say this about any play.

2 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Never change, FF. One team’s up by 11? Game is definitely over, no one has ever come back from two scores down before. 

We all know Rodgers aint gonna bring them back, if it was Brady's team down by 11 it would still be a game.

Edited by Plat2

Just now, Jakuvious said:

Everyone praising Brady and Brady's arm there, let's be real, that was Green Bay's secondary and defensive play caller choking. Brady has made other throws this game more impressive than that one. Miller was wide open, and it was like a 40 yard pass.

Mahomes routinely gets praised by folks for hitting guys wide open. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Billy86 said:

First Rodgers let's Godwin catch a 50 yard jump ball. Then he let's fournette make a mockery of him for a 30yd touchdown. 

Then he misses the easiest interception of the entire postseason so far, right through his hands. Then he lets Brady beat him on that play at the half. 

You forgot one :threw an interception at midfield with under a minute left in the half.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Billy86 said:

First Rodgers let's Godwin catch a 50 yard jump ball. Then he let's fournette make a mockery of him for a 30yd touchdown. 

Then he misses the easiest interception of the entire postseason so far, right through his hands. Then he lets Brady beat him on that play at the half. 

Rodgers isn't exclusively at fault, but if he doesn't throw that INT, the halftime score is 14-10, at worst. He is not without blame.

• Like 1

Just now, Jakuvious said:

Everyone praising Brady and Brady's arm there, let's be real, that was Green Bay's secondary and defensive play caller choking. Brady has made other throws this game more impressive than that one. Miller was wide open, and it was like a 40 yard pass.

Still doesn't change the fact many people box score scouted Brady this off season and said his arm was dead. His velocity was 100% still there with absolute ZERO drop off in 2019. Same arm from his 2015-2017 seasons. It's called watching the damn games and people looking for themselves.