2020 NFC Championship - Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Green Bay Packers

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bucs
    • Packers

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Let’s not act like this is close to over....GB gets ball at half and Rodgers can still take this game over. 

Hopefully the Bucs can continue to keep the pressure on him, but I am extremely nervously optimistic. 

No sane person thinks this game is over with GB getting ball back, and ARod at the helm.  It's just a huge play, that's all, which I think deserves acclaim for Arians, TB12 & derision for King there.

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Let’s not act like this is close to over....GB gets ball at half and Rodgers can still take this game over. 

Hopefully the Bucs can continue to keep the pressure on him, but I am extremely nervously optimistic. 

Very true game is not over yet and Bucs db give up yards but also get turn overs

6 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Everyone praising Brady and Brady's arm there, let's be real, that was Green Bay's secondary and defensive play caller choking. Brady has made other throws this game more impressive than that one. Miller was wide open, and it was like a 40 yard pass.

I don’t think anyone is saying that was an all time pass....it was a really good throw though.

3 minutes ago, JohnCena said:

Yeah it's always something with Brady lmao, everything should of been picked. Lemme make a list of all the touchdowns Josh Allen or Mahomes have thrown this year and tell you how they should been picked get tf out with that BS LMAO🤣

Don't bother. He works in a glue factory!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tex said:

Sorry Kansas City fans, Brady will always be the GOAT.

I mean if Mahomes can get like 8 Super Bowl wins and 6 MVPs or something, he certainly has an argument. He’ll need at least one more Super Bowl win than Brady if Brady does it on two separate teams.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Billy86 said:

First Rodgers let's Godwin catch a 50 yard jump ball. Then he let's fournette make a mockery of him for a 30yd touchdown. 

Then he misses the easiest interception of the entire postseason so far, right through his hands. Then he lets Brady beat him on that play at the half. 

Brady is giving it to Rodgers just how he likes it dry and balls deep.

Just now, Jakuvious said:

Eh, not all year. He's been pretty inconsistent with it. Had a great stretch then a bad stretch then a great stretch again.

But again, I'm talking about people praising that throw. Brady has made better throws at other points in this game. The incompletion to Tyler Johnson was a MUCH better pass. I'm just saying, it's silly to praise that pass in particular. That's a defensive bust, not a great play.

You, as a Chief fan, choosing to downplay a big play where a QB completes a pass to a very open receiver?

Just now, Jakuvious said:

I'm the only KC fan in this thread, so I'll assume this is for me. But you're the only one trying to make this thread about Mahomes.

Ah no wonder why all the hatin and being negative.

I would be worried about Maholmes turf tow and if all his senses are there.

This is the perfect example of why the Packers' lack of postseason success since the SB win should never primarily be pinned on Rodgers. He's down the list somewhere, but not close to the top. This IS the Packers fan experience. Our secondary just pissing their pants time after time after time after time.

Just now, Broncofan said:

No sane person thinks this game is over with GB getting ball back, and ARod at the helm.  It's just a huge play, that's all, which I think deserves acclaim for Arians, TB12 & derision for King there.

Yeah this game is far from over. It's just that type of play that can literally alter the result given the circumstances of them potentially kicking a 60 yard FG and getting a TD.