DigInBoys

Who will win?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bucs
    • Packers

14 hours ago, Jaire_Island said:

Ohh, is their Secondary that bad?.

I thought that’s one of their strongest unit. 

They’re not bad, they are just very prone to getting beat deep a lot. They’re ranked 21st in passing yards given up. Just a good match up for Rodgers. 

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Does Davis play slot? Cause we'll put Adams there 25-35% of the snaps to give him extra room to work.

Rams started the game off by following him there with Ramsey but quit that part way through the game.

He usually follows the best WR on opposing teams. He wont guard him every play but i’d say close to 70%.

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

love how hyped the Bucs are

gonna make this comfortable win that much better :)

They have been over hyped since week 1. With the amount of hype the Bucs get, you'd think they'd be 16-0 and the number 1 seed, not the Packers. As soon as the Bucs are rolling, they lay a stinker like they've done all year.  I hope the Bucs think this is the same Packers team like the Rams thought, I'm just going to laugh. 

GB 33

TB 23

Just now, indifference said:

He usually follows the best WR on opposing teams. He wont guard him every play but i’d say close to 70%.

Will be another fun one. No one can stop Tae at Lambeau this time of year, I don't know how the man can utilize the footwork he does on a frozen field and not slip, but he does it. He couldn't beat Ramsey deep, but he was 6/6 on him running the quick game, was just eating his lunch out there the first 4-5 yards.

I'd expect like 9-10 catches for 80-90 yards and a TD. Doesn't look overly impressive but when it's moving the sticks repeatedly on 3rd and short, it's effective.

2 minutes ago, indifference said:

Yeah I dont think Davis is too concerned either. Last time i checked he held them to a 6 catch 60 yard game

yeah, a week 6 game which was Davante's first game back from injury

OR

last week's playoff game against better competition

Edited by incognito_man

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Will be another fun one. No one can stop Tae at Lambeau this time of year, I don't know how the man can utilize the footwork he does on a frozen field and not slip, but he does it. He couldn't beat Ramsey deep, but he was 6/6 on him running the quick game, was just eating his lunch out there the first 4-5 yards.

I'd expect like 9-10 catches for 80-90 yards and a TD. Doesn't look overly impressive but when it's moving the sticks repeatedly on 3rd and short, it's effective.

We’ll see look forward to it. Def dont think Adams gets shut out like Thomas did