2020 NFC Championship - Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Green Bay Packers

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bucs
    • Packers

2 minutes ago, dwaye50327 said:

They have been over hyped since week 1. With the amount of hype the Bucs get, you'd think they'd be 16-0 and the number 1 seed, not the Packers. As soon as the Bucs are rolling, they lay a stinker like they've done all year.  I hope the Bucs think this is the same Packers team like the Rams thought, I'm just going to laugh. 

GB 33

TB 23

im not saying the Packers arent deserving of the 1 seed nor am i saying the Pack arent one of the scariest offenses in the league

but lets just not forget that you played the Bears, Lions, and Vikings twice each

so lets just calm down there on ONLY the Bucs getting over hyped

the only team we had a bad loss to was the Bears (the other 4 losses were to good teams)  and just as you can say the first time we played the packers was an oddity i could say the same about the Bears game

Tampa Bay has alot of good matchups vs Green Bay and you better hope your amazing QB Rodgers can be the saving grace or else Tampa will win

i see a close one and if our defense plays like it did against the Saints then the Bucs will beat Green Bay

i say 34-28 Tampa

9 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

#1 that was his first game in over a month due to injury. #2 you gotta stop comparing the surface they played on in Oct to the one they'll play on Sunday, especially if you add 1-3" of snow they're calling for. 

Davis is really good against possession type WRs. I get the 2 points there but this a good matchup for c murda. He’s put the clamps on Nuk last year who imo is the best in the business.

Edited by indifference

I’m hoping the Packers can put up some points and get some turnovers. (I mean duh) 

I’d be losing my sh!t if it came down to GB defense stopping TB12.

I think our defense is better than the numbers show, or at least it could be, but many better defenses have tried to stop TB in clutch time and have failed. 

Adams is great, yes we all know that, but this Buccaneer secondary is easily Top 5 in the league within 20 yards, which is Adams bread and butter. Carlton Davis has locked anything down in that range all season. I believe he calls it Carlton’s Graveyard, just like Jaire has Jaire Island 

With that said, I’m fully expecting a 70 yard Valdez Scantling TD, and some other big deep throw. But anyone who thinks ARod is going to pass all over this secondary is completely misinformed. 

Bucs also have a Top 3 Run D, and will likely limit the Packers RB game. Resulting in them not playing the pass game honest, just like the first game. If Packers can not establish the run, they will lose. 

Edited by BayRaider

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Adams is great, yes we all know that, but this Buccaneer secondary is easily Top 5 in the league within 20 yards, which is Adams bread and butter. Carlton Davis has locked anything down in that range all season. I believe he calls it Carlton’s Graveyard, just like Jaire has Jaire Island 

With that said, I’m fully expecting a 70 yard Valdez Scantling TD, and some other big deep throw. But anyone who thinks ARod is going to pass all over this secondary is completely misinformed. 

Bucs also have a Top 3 Run D, and will likely limit the Packers RB game. Resulting in them not playing the pass game honest, just like the first game. If Packers can not establish the run, they will lose. 

I agree with all of these. 
From what I have seen they are a sure & hard tackling team as well. Aaron Jones injured playing with TB i guess. Hopefully we will be injury free. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sgtcheezwiz said:

I’m hoping the Packers can put up some points and get some turnovers. (I mean duh) 

I’d be losing my sh!t if it came down to GB defense stopping TB12.

I think our defense is better than the numbers show, or at least it could be, but many better defenses have tried to stop TB in clutch time and have failed. 

Our Avg defense stopped TB in 2014. Our D is better than that now. 

11 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Man that sounds just as familiar as last week when the Packers played the "#1 Rams defense", but afterwards it was nothing but excuses, injuries, blah. Curious as to what the Bucs excuses will be after Sunday, I'm going to guess the snow and how defenders couldn't get footing.

• Like 1