2020 AFC Championship - Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bills
    • Chiefs

2 minutes ago, DigInBoys said:

I don't think any QB outside of Aaron Rodgers can compete with Mahomes throw for throw.

I think you two are talking about different things. I assume you mean on a consistent basis? Where as @Chiefer is saying Allen can make all the throws at any given time. Are you arguing consistency or do you think Allen really doesn’t have the ability to make any throw that Mahomes can? 

48 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

As long as Mahomes is in, I actually kind of feel better about this one than I did about Cleveland.

Completely agree here. Bills are better than the Browns, no question, but the Browns had the recipe to beat the Chiefs with the DL they have, power run game, and can play catch-up unlike the Titans last year. 

The Bills is a better matchup for the Chiefs. If Mahomes plays, I think KC takes this. Will be interesting to see how the week develops. I think Mahomes can skip Wednesday/Thursday practice without the Chiefs missing a beat, but Friday will be interesting. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Completely agree here. Bills are better than the Browns, no question, but the Browns had the recipe to beat the Chiefs with the DL they have, power run game, and can play catch-up unlike the Titans last year. 

The Bills is a better matchup for the Chiefs. If Mahomes plays, I think KC takes this. Will be interesting to see how the week develops. I think Mahomes can skip Wednesday/Thursday practice without the Chiefs missing a beat, but Friday will be interesting. 

The Bills just shut down a Ravens offense that was on an absolute tear. I easily have more faith in Buffalo’s defense than the Browns.

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

The Bills just shut down a Ravens offense that was on an absolute tear. I easily have more faith in Buffalo’s defense than the Browns.

Never said the Browns would for sure execute. Said they had the recipe to get a W against the Chiefs. 

Bills are gonna need to establish a run game in this one, and their backs haven’t exactly been the most consistent in the world. Also they will need to generate lots of non-blitz pressure with their DL, and basically score on every possession.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I mean, our offense didn't really do anything against TEN either. We were on an absolute tear which seems to have been because of our pathetically easy second half schedule more than anything.

But yeah, Buffalo's defense, especially in the red zone, was balling out.