2020 AFC Championship - Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bills
    • Chiefs

Just now, Jakuvious said:

Him covering that route was nuts. He broke down when it looked like a flat. No idea how he kept up when it turned into a wheel.

Still should've caught it though.

I agree

As much as we call that a "bad decision" from Josh Allen (which it was), I can see what he saw there

It was just phenomenal by the defender to be in that decision

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Awful, awful decision-making by Allen there.  Got lucky.

Really his only decision. That was the only route. Looked like we were faking QB run and leaking Cole out the back. Great job by the DB of staying with Beas. Probably should have thrown it away but Josh was definitely anticipating Cole coming free

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

Him covering that route was nuts. He broke down when it looked like a flat. No idea how he kept up when it turned into a wheel.

I think he’s getting his confidence in his leg back. Can only be a good thing 

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

Yeah that was awesome coverage, still a big play

Just now, Kmart128 said:

Really his only decision. That was the only route. Looked like we were faking QB run and leaking Cole out the back. Great job by the DB of staying with Beas. Probably should have thrown it away but Josh was definitely anticipating Cole coming free

Yeah, I get what Allen saw there. Thornhill was coming downhill full speed. Beasley should've came wide open. Just great athleticism by Thornhill there.

Just now, Tk3 said:

I agree

As much as we call that a "bad decision" from Josh Allen (which it was), I can see what he saw there

It was just phenomenal by the defender to be in that decision

Reminds me of Van Ginkel during the Chiefs-Dolphins game. He fell, Mahomes threw it in his direction, and he got up and jumped in a split second for the Interceptiong

Just now, Kmart128 said:

Ughhh why are we pooch kicking against these guys. They have to much speed to try that 

So weird