2020 AFC Championship - Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bills
    • Chiefs

2 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Why would you call 2 passes when you're at the 4 yard line and 2 timeouts in your pocket smh. 

Daboll gonna Daboll

he pulled the same ish back when he was with the Chiefs and they had Jamaal Charles 

Edited by Chiefer
  • Like 1

Just now, Chiefer said:

Daboll gonna Daboll

Theyre all convinced he's going to be a great coach and Bieniemy's just chilling.

I hope those parking tickets from 20 years ago keep preventing Bienemy from getting a HC job lmao were going to run the table if we can keep this staff together

Just now, Kirill said:

I hope those parking tickets from 20 years ago keep preventing Bienemy from getting a HC job lmao were going to run the table if we can keep this staff together

You know it's worse than that, right? I mean, he choked a female parking attendant to start with. I get that its maybe insane that they are still holding this against him all of these years later, but to trivialize it by describing it as "parking tickets" is a preposterous stance

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

You know it's worse than that, right? I mean, he choked a female parking attendant to start with. I get that its maybe insane that they are still holding this against him all of these years later, but to trivialize it by describing it as "parking tickets" is a preposterous stance

I honestly think it’s that plus other reasons but I won’t bring that up anymore 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

The DUI and rape culture at Colorado that fell on him as a coach also don’t help. Again, a long time ago, but not exactly minor.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I thought that istance was like he intimidated her and put his arms around her just seemed kinda like a ****** back in the day not an actual physical harm situation

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Do NOT feed the troll