DigInBoys

Who will win?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bills
    • Chiefs

1 hour ago, Broncofan said:

That’s also not plausible.  At all.   

A nerve injury causes numbness.  Or worse, temporary weakness / paralysis.   It doesn’t cause someone to look like Mahomes did.   

The impact on the ground and counter-impact (called “contre-coup”) caused a concussion.   It’s not a choke-hold or nerve injury.   Those are wild, medically impossible scenarios given what was recorded.  It’s not even a little grey here.   The spin factory here is pretty wild given the high likelihood Mahomes plays (provided there isn’t a prior history - and there doesn’t eeem to be any known FWIW).  

That’s kinda what I saw from the beginning

44 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Kansas City’s defense is criminally underrated.

They always seem to play well this time of year. Although I think this will absolutely be their toughest challenge of the season. Bills are a Top 5 Offense, and currently playing their best football.

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

They always seem to play well this time of year. Although I think this will absolutely be their toughest challenge of the season. Bills are a Top 5 Offense, and currently playing their best football.

Spagz does pretty well against young QBs usually. But Buffalo had a crack at him already, gonna be interesting to see what they do round 2. Diggs is gonna get his for sure.

I wouldn’t say the last game was their best football though. I mean I get it was windy, but I think they’re gonna need a bit more against the Chiefs.

Was Buffalo's super pass heavy game against Baltimore caused by an opponent that shut down Henry or something that's been more prevalent for Buffalo because its run game is just not that great? I do think they may have to show some more balance to beat a team like KC.

On the off chance that Mahomes is out, the game would not be close. But Mahomes will play.

53 minutes ago, childofpudding said:

Was Buffalo's super pass heavy game against Baltimore caused by an opponent that shut down Henry or something that's been more prevalent for Buffalo because its run game is just not that great? I do think they may have to show some more balance to beat a team like KC.

On the off chance that Mahomes is out, the game would not be close. But Mahomes will play.

Daboll (or perhaps Allen pre-snap reads) gets into his own head sometimes and tries to force something that just isn't there. Take two Sundays ago against Indy for example:

Indy has one of the best rush defenses in the league so what does Daboll (or, again, maybe it was Allen's pre snap reads) do? Rush the ball way more often than we're used to seeing. At the end of the first half through the 2nd half Allen began airing it out, and Buffalo had more success.

Now let's look at the Baltimore game- the wind makes it nearly impossible to throw a deep ball and is heavily influencing even short passes, so what does Daboll (Or Allen's pre snap reads) do? Passes 15+ times in a row. The most success they had was when they sprinkled in a few runs from Singletary to start the second half.

Toward the end of the year Buffalo was finding success rushing the ball. Daboll was actually sprinkling in the run game more and the offense was tougher to defend. These past two games Daboll has reverted back to the same questionable play calling that plagued him in 2019. He's done great with Allen, but I'm not sure he'd make a great head coach because his play calling throughout an entire game can leave one scratching their head. That's not to say he doesn't draw up some phenomenal plays; it's over the course of a full game where his flaws can show. 

Edited by WizeGuy
  • Like 1

How is everyone this sure that KC are no longer THE team? Did something happen that I'm not aware of, or have they in fact just gone 15-2 (15-1 with starters) against one of the toughest schedules in the league, including beating 2 of the remaining 3 other teams in their backyard?  

Chiefs fans, I understand - people can both complain about successful teams whilst still predicting the other team beats them. It's the fatigue. You're there already

* I get Buf are also sick. KC still favs with Mahomes though surely.

Edited by Hunter2_1
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

How is everyone this sure that KC are no longer THE team? Did something happen that I'm not aware of, or have they in fact just gone 15-2 (15-1 with starters) against one of the toughest schedules in the league, including beating 2 of the remaining 3 other teams in their backyard?  

Chiefs fans, I understand - people can both complain about successful teams whilst still predicting the other team beats them. It's the fatigue. You're there already

* I get Buf are also sick. KC still favs with Mahomes though surely.

I think that Bills are winning the poll cause Mahomes playing is in doubt and without him Bills have to be easy favorites and even if he does how effective will he be with multiple injuries. 

And just that Bills are the hotter team. In playoffs you gotta ride the hot hand. And Bills have the most double digit wins since week 9... KC has zero in the same span. Theyve been surviving and doing bare minimum to win games