2020 AFC Championship - Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bills
    • Chiefs

Spagnuolo was an awful HC, but as a DC hes one of the best thats always get the best out of his players. How are they able to afford all that talent is cause Spagnuolo does a great job devolving those draft picks on defense 

Edited by agarcia34

7 minutes ago, MD4L said:

You don’t think they actually have good rosters and/or coaching staffs?

It's all a conspiracy. When the NFL changed the host stadium of Superbowl LV back in May 2017, i immediately knew something fishy was going on. The owners have already pre-arranged for Brady to go to Tampa in the 2020 season, so that it was going to be the ultimate fairy-tale. Besides, TB = Tampa Bay = Tom Brady. The signs where all there. 🤣

• Like 3

Just now, MD4L said:

I think we can elevate the Mathieu-Thornhill pairing among the leagues best. They have a lot of good coverage guys at CB.

This has definitely been Thornhill’s best game all year.  Hopefully he’s finally getting back from injury. 

KC really is far and above the best team in the league....the offense has a plethora of weapons that is impossible to fully cover and their defense is quite good as well, a great second act to the offense.

And here’s the most important part, they are consistent!

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I think we can elevate the Mathieu-Thornhill pairing among the leagues best. They have a lot of good coverage guys at CB.

Don't forget Sorensen. The weirdly limited but insanely clutch utility guy.

Thornhill is a man possessed today, though. He lost a lot of playing time later in the year, because he just didn't look right after last year's injury.

He looks right again.

• Like 1

This is what confused me about all these people saying Allen was on Mahomes level, and saying he would outperform him. This is a guy who's in his 3rd championship game in a row, already won a Superbowl. It's foolish to compare Josh Allen to Mahomes and we're seeing that unfold today, Josh Allen is not on Mahomes level. Don't give me no stats lmao, intangibles can't be measured in numbers.