2020 AFC Championship - Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bills
    • Chiefs

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Spagnuolo was an awful HC, but as a DC hes one of the best thats always get the best out of his players. 

He’s honestly got a fantastic coaching staff too, I think Sam Madison is gonna start getting Defensive Coordinator consideration with how great these corners are playing 

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Spagnuolo was an awful HC, but as a DC hes one of the best thats always get the best out of his players. How are they able to afford all that talent is cause Spagnuolo does a great job devolving those draft picks on defense 

Give him some talent and he can do wonders.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

It was just as insane to not call TB for the hold.in the 2nd qtr given how obvious it was.

Not even close dude, come on, tugging on the shoulder pad for a split second is not the same as holding into the receivers jersey for multiple second and stretching it several feet behind his body. 

• Like 1

Just now, JohnCena said:

This is what confused me about all these people saying Allen was on Mahomes level, and saying he would outperform him. This is a guy who's in his 3rd championship game in a row, already won a Superbowl. It's foolish to compare Josh Allen to Mahomes and we're seeing that unfold today, Josh Allen is not on Mahomes level. Don't give me no stats lmao, intangibles can't be measured in numbers. 

I think it's entirely possible that this year could be Buffalo's equivalent of 2018 for us. Up and coming team, ran into the buzzsaw against the team with just more experience being there. Next year, maybe Allen is less flashy, but the team is more well-rounded and experienced, and drives it home then, just like we did last year.