2020 AFC Championship - Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bills
    • Chiefs

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I didn't say they were the same thing. I would say they were both clear penalties.

They were both penalties. But it was a game where they were letting them be physical and the one flag they threw was one they really didn’t have much of a choice on because the DB was 5 yards behind the receiver and about a foot of jersey was visibly tugged in an un-ignorable way AND the receiver fell because of the contact. 

Just now, showtime said:

Really have to give tons of credit to the Chiefs defense. The Bills have score only FGs outside of that gift TD they got off that muffed punt.

Our D either coasts the start of the season, or just doesn't gel until late. Because this is two straight years they've been kinda eh, and then turn it on in a huge way in the postseason.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

They have Beasley. The receivers are fine Tbqh. We just have a piss poor run blocking offensive line and running backs. The Bills offense has succeeded all season without any play action. It’s just way too one dimensional.

Yeah. I mean tbh it’s tough to be hard on the Bills. KC is quite clearly a super dominant team