2020 AFC Championship - Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bills
    • Chiefs

1 minute ago, showtime said:

I'm not sure what to make of Buffalo. I think the only reason they won last week is because the Ravens don't actually have a real QB on their roster.  

I swear NFL Gen is just 80% trolling.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, showtime said:

I'm not sure what to make of Buffalo. I think the only reason they won last week is because the Ravens don't actually have a real QB on their roster.  They were a great team all year and all of a sudden they don't play well the last two weeks.

NFL Gen: laMAr jAckSoN Isn't a qUarterBaK

Ravens fans: he actually is a decent one and we like him

NFL Gen: RaVens Fans WanT eveRYonE to WorShIP lAmar JackSon tHaT's Y we H8 him. 

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Jackson isn't a "real QB" based on historical standards. He's run first.

I mean, he's technically a QB. Look at his playoff stats: 56% completions, 3 TDs, 5 INTs, 6.6 yards per attempt. Last week he threw a TD to the wrong team, so maybe he should have 4 playoff TDs instead.

If you think he's a good QB then by all means, but I'm actually not trolling. If the Ravens just had like a decent QB on their roster they probably would have won last week.

Just now, showtime said:

I mean, he's technically a QB. Look at his playoff stats: 56% completions, 3 TDs, 5 INTs, 6.6 yards per attempt. Last week he threw a TD to the wrong team, so maybe he should have 4 playoff TDs instead.

If you think he's a good QB then by all means, but I'm actually not trolling. If the Ravens just had like a decent QB on their roster they probably would have won last week.

I agree with you

• Like 1

1 minute ago, showtime said:

Yeah, because its not like he just turned 24 and won MVP last year.    Lets just ignore that and claim he isnt a real QB because he has struggled in the playoffs early in his career.

Trolling would actually be better, because the alternative looks worse for you.

7 minutes ago, 43M said:

Yeah, because its not like he just turned 24 and won MVP last year.    Lets just ignore that and claim he isnt a real QB because he has struggled in the playoffs early in his career.

Trolling would actually be better, because the alternative looks worse for you.

Those are just the ramblings of a man who's team dedicated their season to getting the QB an MVP trophy, then once again - just like the entirety of his career - he failed to manage a single vote. 

I'll take a running back at QB over a guy who gets blown out at home by Jared Goff with no throwing hand. You'd have to be a mega-bum to pull that off. 

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy