2020 AFC Championship - Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bills
    • Chiefs

9 minutes ago, 43M said:

Yeah, because its not like he just turned 24 and won MVP last year.    Lets just ignore that and claim he isnt a real QB because he has struggled in the playoffs early in his career.

Trolling would actually be better, because the alternative looks worse for you.

So he's good enough to win MVP in the regular season, but all of a sudden can't throw in the playoffs? Him being 24 is an excuse for playing poorly in the postseason, but he's good enough in the regular season at the same age?

If you watched Lamar Jackson play in the playoffs and you think he's a good QB then that's fine. I'm not trolling just because I don't think he's good. I don't think the guy is that good at throwing the football in the playoffs. The stats prove it.

Anyways, I didn't mean to make this thread about Lamar Jackson. I was just commenting on the Bills winning last week in part to the Ravens not having anyone on their roster who could throw the football. I digress.

2 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I'd say even if he loses this year. 3 trips in 3 years is still 3 trips. 

Yeah, even w/ a L it’s by far hottest start. The team success, stats, accolades? Combine all that and it is unparalleled in modern era. I know Brady had 3 rings in 1st 4 years of starting, but he’s hardly a pro bowl level player in that run. Mahomes has been in the MVP convo every year. I don’t even think it’s remotely close. Brady was a key cog for that Patriots train, but Mahomes is the engine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Yeah, even w/ a L it’s by far hottest start. The team success, stats, accolades? Combine all that and it is unparalleled in modern era. I know Brady had 3 rings in 1st 4 years of starting, but he’s hardly a pro bowl level player in that run. Mahomes has been in the MVP convo every year. I don’t even think it’s remotely close. Brady was a key cog for that Patriots train, but Mahomes is the engine.

Whole different era of QB play in the early 2000s. Once the rule changes came into play every started putting up Madden Stats.

Im not disagreeing that Mahomes is off the best start, just that comparing across eras is tough.