NFC Championship Game: Tampa Bay Yucs at Green Bay Packers

packfanfb

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Underrated coaching decision (probably got discussed here): offsides on 2nd and 1 after the 2min warning.

It's smart coaching moves like that that give you the chance to get to the super bowl if the refs don't screw you over.

My 12 yr old nephew who watches the game with me was asking if they can do this before they did it.  I'm not giving coaches that get paid millions credit for this. 

I’m sorry but Rodger’s receivers failed him. The defense was crap....that was to be expected. We did not expect DA to drop a TD and EQ to drop a 2 or conversion. 

TB converted their close plays on offense even though they should have made more mistakes. 

but if we missed a couple plays on offense we were doomed. 

*** this game

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Might not be much of a choice depending on where the cap is set.  The team is going to need a very good draft class to fill some holes along the DL, CB, EDGE, OL.   Some premium positions to be filled and picking at best 29th

I am interested in the depth that we have at EDGE.  Watching the college highlights, and a couple of the all snaps videos, I really like what we have on the back end of the roster.  I think we can go 1-2 with Z and Gary.  I do question if any of the guys we have now can slide into that 3rd rusher spot, who plays quite a few snaps.  I do think they can be 4th.  

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

MLF was perfectly fine except for the 1 or two all-pass play series after the turnovers that went nowhere.

Yes, those were HUGE moments and he got too excited. Otherwise was fine. I strongly suspect the math agrees with that FG attempt.

It's pretty much a push.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

He went full McCarthy with those weak FG's sadly...after being really aggressive all year long.

Yep.

i love him as. HC but he really ****ed up there

Kevin king defense 

refs BS calls

dropped Davatnte TD

Dropped EQ 2 pt conversion

jones fumble

future is bright in GB but they described to lose playing like that

Edited by Arthur Penske

1 minute ago, sgtcheezwiz said:

I’m sorry but Rodger’s receivers failed him. The defense was crap....that was to be expected. We did not expect DA to drop a TD and EQ to drop a 2 or conversion. 

Of the list of complaints, WR is damn near the bottom.  Other than the ESB drop, the WRs played well.

1 minute ago, sgtcheezwiz said:

TB converted their close plays on offense even though they should have made more mistakes. 

*** this game

How many terrible drops did the Bucs have though?  GB had their chances. They simply failed at capitalizing every time

MLF, Pettine, Rodgers, Jones, Adams, King, Packers Offense, Packers Defense, Packers Special Teams

Take your pick, they all had major issues that lead to this loss.  GB didn't look like a championship team today, and they got bounced.  Plenty of blame to go around, and it's all deserved.  This team wasn't ready for the moment, and it showed up all over the roster.

7 minutes ago, sgtcheezwiz said:

*** this game

Team is built to run, so it can pass. As soon as the run was smothered, our average WRs were not going to outrun their dbs in clear passing downs.  I'd like to have a versatile offense with multiple threats, but LaFleur would rather have a h back TE type like Deguara. Problem with that is when you face the #1 rush defense team and your scheme is nullified. Can't expect Rodgers to weave gold with those WRs. 

Edited by Howler

Just now, sgtcheezwiz said:

*** this game

You keep saying this and it couldn't be more wrong.

The Tampa WRs dropped multiple balls today. Honestly, this game should show you that even a team with two ZOMG TWO NUMBER ONE WRs can have bad games/drop balls.