NFC Championship Game: Tampa Bay Yucs at Green Bay Packers

packfanfb

Just now, squire12 said:

@AlexGreen#20 or anyone that gets the all 22.   I would appreciate a video or still shots of the pre snap alignment on the Miller TD reception to then the 1st half.  

From the replay, it looked like King was playing inside technique of some sort and Miller just took the free outside release deep and King was surprised.  Now whether that was the call or a mess up by King I can't say.

Situation.  

1st and 10 at the GB 39 with 8 seconds to go and TB out of timeouts.  You should want the pass to be completed inside, make the tackle and the clock runs out.  Fundamental situational football there.  The fact that there was a timeout prior to the play just reeks of incompetence. 

I already looked, you got it right. Miller was playing at basically slot receiver width with no boundary guy. King was playing inside leverage to take away the slant. 

Miller took the free outside release and basically gave Brady a bucket to drop it in that was from the numbers to sideline. 

The defense was playing super aggressive, trying to get a stop, prevent the FG and give the offense an opportunity to score.

King overestimated his own makeup speed.

They shouldn't have been there though. That was not the time for that defense. 

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I already looked, you got it right. Miller was playing at basically slot receiver width with no boundary guy. King was playing inside leverage to take away the slant. 

Miller took the free outside release and basically gave Brady a bucket to drop it in that was from the numbers to sideline. 

The defense was playing super aggressive, trying to get a stop, prevent the FG and give the offense an opportunity to score.

King overestimated his own makeup speed.

They shouldn't have been there though. That was not the time for that defense. 

From the ESPN game cast....

• 1st & 10 at TB 49

(0:25 - 2nd) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short right to L.Fournette ran ob at GB 45 for 6 yards (A.Amos).

• 2nd & 4 at GB 45

(0:22 - 2nd) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short right to M.Evans.

• 3rd & 4 at GB 45

(0:18 - 2nd) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete deep right to C.Brate [P.Smith].

• (0:13 - 2nd) Timeout #2 by TB at 00:13.

• (0:13 - 2nd) Timeout #2 by GB at 00:13.

• 4th & 4 at GB 45

(0:13 - 2nd) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short right to L.Fournette to GB 39 for 6 yards (K.Barnes; C.Kirksey).

• (0:06 - 2nd) Timeout #3 by TB at 00:08.

• 1st & 10 at GB 39

(0:01 - 2nd) Scotty Miller Pass From Tom Brady for 39 Yrds R.Succop extra point is GOOD, Center-Z.Triner, Holder-B.Pinion.

8 seconds left with TB out of timeouts.   Let them complete the slant or curl....any route inside and converge to make the tackle and let the half run out.  Don't get beat outside so they can run out of bounds to stop the clock.  

Horrendous situational awareness and that is coming off a timeout where things can be communicated.   

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Leader said:

? KIss off if you're calling me a troll.

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Skip Bayless is a troll, why is this hard?

LOL people still take Bayless seriously?  His job is to take/make controversial comments/picks to stir things up.  How do people even take him seriously.  He's just doing his job and making millions doing it. 

I don't get people sometimes.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Brady threw up like 3 terrible ducks...

He played badly, and we didn't come close to capitalizing. 

He should have had at minimum 4 INts (redmond), so I'm not convinced by using brady as a shining example of QB play today.

That’s what makes this loss 10x worse. Have to listen to dip****s call Brady the goat when he should have been the reason they lost

• Like 1