NFC Championship Game: Tampa Bay Yucs at Green Bay Packers

packfanfb

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

This place will be unbearable if Pettine stays on as DC.  I hope MLF considers that when making his decision.

MFL needs to consider how he will be viewed within the lockerroom.  Veteran players approaching MLF and Pettine to shift the style in season.   MLF repeatedly showing public frustration in the defensive play calling.    How  do you bring Pettine back and still have the confidence of the lockerroom?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, waterfish_21 said:

LOL people still take Bayless seriously?  His job is to take/make controversial comments/picks to stir things up.  How do people even take him seriously.  He's just doing his job and making millions doing it. 

I don't get people sometimes.

It is funny.   It is like people being surprised that a alcoholic gets drunk, a drug addict uses, a criminal commits a crime.  It is part of their makeup so being shocked is silly 

Just now, squire12 said:

It is funny.   It is like people being surprised that a alcoholic gets drunk, a drug addict uses, a criminal commits a crime.  It is part of their makeup so being shocked is silly 

Hey skip, we have 1 guy who will state their opinion.  You take the other opinion no matter what.  That will annoy 99% of people who know the topic, and you will be the most hated man on espn.  But we will pay you 5 million a year for it, got it?

Like seriously...

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

That’s what makes this loss 10x worse. Have to listen to dip****s call Brady the goat when he should have been the reason they lost

Exactly. He chucked a lot of ducks today. We just didnt make them pay.

Their defense backed him up.

I'd said after NOLA lost that the Tampa offense will make us cover the entire field (as opposed to Brees) - which they did - and that their defense has the personnel and scheme to give us fits - which they did as well.

1 minute ago, Striker said:

Not *that* Bayless name drop but all the rest of them. Clearly I've struck a nerve.

I bring qualified opinions of others to the board for consideration. You cant handle it - too f'ing bad. Make some posts then douchebag and offer up some of your genius.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

I bring qualified opinions of others to the board for consideration. You cant handle it - too f'ing bad. Make some posts then douchebag and offer up some of your genius.

lol. I mean, I just copy/paste the actual Twitter link when I want to shared something from analysts or meme worthy so the full Tweet is shared vs. just their text.

So it either means you don't know how to do that or...you don't want to do that for some reason?

Just now, Striker said:

lol. I mean, I just copy/paste the actual Twitter link when I want to shared something from analysts or meme worthy so the full Tweet is shared vs. just their text. So it either means you don't know how to do that or...you don't want to do that for some reason?

I know exactly what I'd doing. Dont like it. Too bad (again). You should change your name to Strike Out cause thats all you're doing.

10 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

Ultimately, I lay 65% blame on Pettine and 35% on King. 

No denying that it was a terrible call by Pettine, but the fact that King willingly gave up the outside in that situation tells me all I need to know about his football IQ.  The only possible silver lining to that play would be if it tips the scales for the team cutting ties with both of them.  I hope to never see either of them in Packers colors again.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Leader said:

“A lot of guys’ futures that are uncertain – myself included"

Aaron Rodgers

He's here for another year but after that is when it gets interesting IMO

very good chance we just saw the last of Pettine, King, Preston Smith, Aaron Jones, Corey Linsley, Chrisitian Kirskey, Rick Wagner, Dean Lowry, and perhaps Jamaal Williams today though