NFC Championship Game: Tampa Bay Yucs at Green Bay Packers

packfanfb

18 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

We were ultimately right to be confident in this game. We should have won. We had the players to win. The coaching staff failed us. 

The players didn't play all that great at times either.  Most of the time losses like this are a group effort.

15 minutes ago, Leader said:

Oh. I hate the guy - but we're gonna have to put up with (or avoid) his craq.
I wasnt "responding" to anything he said....only anticipating where his head will be.

I would suggest we all stop watching this goofball's show.

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

He's here for another year but after that is when it gets interesting IMO. very good chance we just saw the last of Pettine, King, Preston Smith, Aaron Jones, Corey Linsley, Chrisitian Kirskey, Rick Wagner, Dean Lowry, and perhaps Jamaal Williams today though

Thats a lot of bodies / positions.

4 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

He's here for another year but after that is when it gets interesting IMO

very good chance we just saw the last of Pettine, King, Preston Smith, Aaron Jones, Corey Linsley, Chrisitian Kirskey, Rick Wagner, Dean Lowry, and perhaps Jamaal Williams today though

I think Corey will be back.  Just a gut feeling...

Just now, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Would you rather be a Lions fan?....No playoff wins since 1957....About to lose your franchise QB....New HC, and the prospects of rebuilding in the not too distant future....

This is true. The level of success the Packer organization has put together is to be commended - and I for one dont take it for granted.

its just these "on the cusp of greatness" losses that are tough to take.
Aggravatingly close....but ultimately no cigar. 

2 hours ago, sgtcheezwiz said:

BS, we intercepted Brady 3 times and lost lol

The fumble was recovered at the 8 yard line.  The interception which was a crap noncall by the ref was around the 40 yard line.  All the Packer interceptions were around the Packers 20 yard line.  Little bit of difference there.  The interceptions were great but this game was lost by King giving up the last play of the half and Jones fumbling on the 1st series of the 2nd half .... pure and simple!!! 

2 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Would you rather be a Lions fan?....No playoff wins since 1957....About to lose your franchise QB....New HC, and the prospects of rebuilding in the not too distant future....

i'd rather have no hope than have hope every year and then have a decade of heartbreaking finishes. being an orlando magic fan is much easier for me to emotionally cope with than being a packer fan. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i'd rather have no hope than have hope every year and then have a decade of heartbreaking finishes. being an orlando magic fan is much easier for me to emotionally cope with than being a packer fan. 

Uncle Buck is currently looking for people to join the Jaguar band wagon....

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

No denying that it was a terrible call by Pettine, but the fact that King willingly gave up the outside in that situation tells me all I need to know about his football IQ.  The only possible silver lining to that play would be if it tips the scales for the team cutting ties with both of them.  I hope to never see either of them in Packers colors again.

Ive never seen a professional DB in my life give a free release to WR , never actually look at him, puts his hands out behind his back to feel for where the WR MIGHT be in that circumstance on 4th and Hail Mary. YOU CANT EXPLAIN THAT TO ME!!!