NFC Championship Game: Tampa Bay Yucs at Green Bay Packers

packfanfb

Thats another reason I didnt want to play Tampa........

If we lost to them (a distinct possibility given Week 6) - they'd be playing in the Super Bowl in Tampa - where I live and will have to heard ENDLESSLY.

My only respite will be if they lose. One can hope.....

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

We didn't need tough plays from our WRs. We needed our star RB to not fumble and our star QB to not throw a bonehead interception. 

Or our secondary to give up an easy 19 yard td, 52 yard floating bomb and 39 yard pass td on the last play of the 1st half plus puke the ball up on the 1st series of the 2nd half.  That bonehead interception was a non holding call on the play and shouldn't have even counted ... reffing sucked all game long with noncalls.

19 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

He's here for another year but after that is when it gets interesting IMO

very good chance we just saw the last of Pettine, King, Preston Smith, Aaron Jones, Corey Linsley, Chrisitian Kirskey, Rick Wagner, Dean Lowry, and perhaps Jamaal Williams today though

Good

apathetic on Pettine if Mike smith and Jerry Gray stay

Edited by Arthur Penske

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

He gave up a TD when he blew contain on Fournette's run and gave up an awful long pass on 3rd down. He had the big plays to make up for it, but this wasn't his best game either. 

When compared to King he was all world ... Jaire was the least of the problems the defense had.

1 hour ago, Leader said:

True - but his coverage on Evans in their first TD was terrible. I mean - the guy just played really bad. I say that thinking he's better. I wanted him back for next year. I thought (think?) our secondary is better with him in it (and I really dont like the "next man up" options.....)

But now I dont know.

I do and for what he'll want to resign ... bye.  His play today was atrocious.

4 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Do you think this was our last shot for the foreseeable future?

I don't think it's the last shot, but the road next year is certainly tougher. Not as many ways to fill holes with the COVID caused cap problem, a much tougher schedule (49ers, Seahawks, Rams, Cardinals, Ravens, Browns, Steelers, Bengals plus a mystery AFC division winner), and an older Rodgers. Plus, the Packers were relatively healthy this year. No guarantee they can do the same next year.

8 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Do you think this was our last shot for the foreseeable future?

Well, much like getting to the actual SB, getting to the NFCCG - with home-field advantage no less - is hard as heck.  The odds aren’t stacked in your favor, and we’ve already exceeded the odds.

At some point, the football Gods look down and say, enough is enough - take a seat for another decade or three.

I’ve no idea what the future holds, but yeah, this was our best shot in quite some time.  We’ll be extremely lucky to get back-to-back-to back opportunities.

Edited by Sasquatch

7 minutes ago, Leader said:

Thats another reason I didnt want to play Tampa........

If we lost to them (a distinct possibility given Week 6) - they'd be playing in the Super Bowl in Tampa - where I live and will have to heard ENDLESSLY.

My only respite will be if they lose. One can hope.....

Not sure they'll be able to keep up with the speed of the Chiefs....

1 minute ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

I would bet the Patriots lost a fair number of fans while the Buccaneers gained a fair amount (especially after the playoffs started)....

for sure. if/when rodgers is forced to leave i'm 100% rooting for and watching every game for whatever team he's on as long as they're not playing green bay