NFC Championship Game: Tampa Bay Yucs at Green Bay Packers

packfanfb

58 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Probably not because Vita Vea is going to sack him 10 times and not allow a single rushing yard to Jones/Williams.

Looks like the Bucs are as desperate as we thought...

Not scared of Vita coming off a broken ankle.  We’ll see how much he even plays. 

49 minutes ago, packfanfb said:
Well, at least it's not Covid, but I'm guessing he'll be questionable. 

I'm wondering if he'll be used more strategically in playing fewer snaps.

1 hour ago, YaddaHolla said:

Not scared of Vita coming off a broken ankle.  We’ll see how much he even plays. 

You worry his presence would actually fire up the team, but given how well we can run off tackle, is he(or Suh for that matter) even a viable threat outside of obvious passing downs - especially given how strong we are along the IOL at this point in the season. 

1 hour ago, skibrett15 said:

welp?

Hope he does play at this point. You mean to tell me that he wasn't healthy enough to practice last week but is healthy enough this week to? Not only that, but he's ready to play actual game reps after missing 3 months? Good luck with that

Well crap, Keke is OUT for the game. Ended up not practicing today after practicing earlier this week. His injury is still a concussion so I guess he must have been still showing some symptoms despite getting some practice in on Wed/Thurs. King is listed as QUESTIONABLE. Everyone else is good to go

Edited by deltarich87

41 minutes ago, Joe said:

I'm wondering if he'll be used more strategically in playing fewer snaps.

You worry his presence would actually fire up the team, but given how well we can run off tackle, is he(or Suh for that matter) even a viable threat outside of obvious passing downs - especially given how strong we are along the IOL at this point in the season. 

Isn't trying to run off tackle what got the Packers in trouble Week 6?

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Well crap, Keke is OUT for the game. Ended up not practicing today after practicing earlier this week. His injury is still a concussion so I guess he must have been still showing some symptoms despite getting some practice in on Wed/Thurs. King is listed as QUESTIONABLE. Everyone else is good to go

Dang, I just saw that on Keke. I was def wrong about that one.

On a positive note, and Crosby removed from the industry injury report

6 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

EsXY9UeW8AEZ8Kg?format=jpg

Shame about Keke he must still be having some bad symptoms still. King is weird. It’s the NFC Championship he’s gotta be out there unless he just doesn’t have a back anymore. 

we catch a small break not having to go against Brown who has been clicking with Brady lately. Takes away a deep threat for them. Interesting that JPP hasn’t practiced all week. Winfield is probably a go unless like King he’s just missing his ankle. Evans is still knicked up.