NFC Championship Game: Tampa Bay Yucs at Green Bay Packers

packfanfb

10 hours ago, oldmansmell said:

Last time they made the SB I was holed up in a Bell Tower overlooking Tahrir Square (Cairo) sharing a fire blanket with Mike Pence's nephew. True story. I thought about going to Syria just so I could stir up some discontent and get us all the way.

Wow! 
The world’s most interesting oldmansmell. 

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Watching these two defenses is like watching two different sports. 

Todd Bowles runs the defense I wish the Packers would run.

Heavy Box every snap that isn't a pressure/coverage package. Runs a varied pressure/coverage package with a lot of misdirection with his blitzing. 

If the GB defense flames out tomorrow, MLF won't have to look far to see the kind of DC he is looking for.  Bowles is bizarro Pettine.

20 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Let's hope it drives Brady crazy tomorrow.

Too be fair this defense is made to drive an Arians offense crazy.

But traditionally for Tom he is more than happy to take all the underneath stuff.

It will be interesting to see how it goes. 

18 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Aolid aside from one thing. He stated Tampa didn’t run well on GB. Jones has 100+ and 2 TDs on 23 carries while Vaughn had a real king run too

Yes and no.  The final volume numbers were good for them, but a lot of that yardage came, I think, during second half after the game was already secured, or on unexpected down-and-distance runs.  

During the first half on like first downs, the median 1st-down run for them was less than 3 yards.  Run defense set up a lot of favorable 2nd-down-and-distance situations for us.  But they converted anyway.  As the game degenerated, run contain degenerated. 

22 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Tom Brady led teams have won 8 straight games against Pettine led defenses, averaging 34 PPG. That should make you sleep easy tonight @Outpost31😁

All comes down to pressure. If Z, Gary, Clark and Preston can't win, we are going to get gutted...like not one punt gutted. 

Edited by packfanfb