NFC Championship Game: Tampa Bay Yucs at Green Bay Packers

packfanfb

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  They both predicted the Buccaneers would score under 30 points against Pettine.

They’re both idiots in everything except who will win.

They are wrong in everything expect what fits your narrative.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f297bbw17v4na5h98fw7v

If we hold the Bucs under 28 points we’re going to win this game. 

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  They both predicted the Buccaneers would score under 30 points against Pettine.

They’re both idiots in everything except who will win.

You're not allowed to replace me as the most pessimistic fan on this board. I'm scared ****less, yet I just booked my hotel in Green Bay for the SB. It's happening.

1 hour ago, chillparsi1 said:

Man people are/were hanging their hat far too much on this weather thing. These are grown *** NFL pros, a lot of them have had to deal with it before or have the mental toughness to manage it (they're playing for a SB trip, they'll be focused). Two games really stand out for me on that front:

1) 2003 - the Mike Vick game. 20 degrees, snow falling. They were a dome team from the south with a QB from the south - should have just folded up in the then undefeated-in-the-playoffs Frozen Tundra. We all know how that ended.

2)2004 - the Donovin Darius clotheslines Robert Ferguson game. Jags come rolling into town fighting for a playoff spot. Weather in the single digits. Same thing, gonna be tough on the Florida based team to play. In the locker room after, Jack Del Rio tells his team: "it's not that cold" or something to that extent. In the presser afterwards, "a team that plays in Florida...can't condition your body for the temperatures...but you can condition your mind."

Brady isn't going to be rattled at all by the cold, and I suspect he'll make sure his team doesn't either. If we beat the Bucs today it's because we outplay them, not the weather. 

You backed up your opinion with 2 games. Nice job convincing us lol

32 minutes ago, Leader said:

Jake Morley -    Aaron Rodgers has never lost playoff game where he got the ball last, or the defense held their opponent under 37 points.

False? AZ Wild Card in 2009? D gave up more than 37... GB had the ball last, 12 got sacked (face masked BTW) and fumbled which was scooped for the GW TD in OT.

2 minutes ago, FAH1223 said:
36 minutes ago, Leader said:

Jake Morley -    Aaron Rodgers has never lost playoff game where he got the ball last, or the defense held their opponent under 37 points.

False? AZ Wild Card in 2009? D gave up more than 37... GB had the ball last, 12 got sacked (face masked BTW) and fumbled which was scooped for the GW TD in OT.

Yes, that game clearly falls into the second category of defense giving up more than 37 points...

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

i can handle this

his inbox needs to prepare itself for debunked conspiracy theory links

If I’m wrong on 99 but right on 1 I am justified.

Lee Harvey Oswald was either a time traveler who brought back a future bullet or h did not act alone.

• Like 1