🏈 NFC Championship Game 🏈 Bucs (13-5) @ Packers (14-3)

bucsfan333

Damn Vita Vea being back is huge! If he's actually ready and healthy to go along with JPP, Shaq, and Suh oh boy we all know what's happened to Aaron Rodgers and Matt Lafluer when Rodgers has gotten pressured and there run games been shut down.Β Ala 49ers and Chargers last year and the Bucs this year

Rams had success running the ball against the Pack.Β  The Bucs oline has gotten better moving the LOS.Β  If Pack plays a lot of 2 high safety, Bucs need to take advantage of a light box.

Godwin needs to turn back into Godwin.Β  I think the Bucs can exploit the middle of the field against their LBs, Godwin is a key.

I would not be shocked to see Miller and/or Johnson to have some big plays again.

2 hours ago, JohnCena said:

Damn Vita Vea being back is huge! If he's actually ready and healthy to go along with JPP, Shaq, and Suh oh boy we all know what's happened to Aaron Rodgers and Matt Lafluer when Rodgers has gotten pressured and there run games been shut down.Β Ala 49ers and Chargers last year and the Bucs this year

Another way to shutdown the Packers run game is if the Bucs offense come out firing and put TD's on the board early & often and put them in a hole even earlier than the first meeting as can't fall down 10-0 again this time around. I think this week it's gonna need a different formula to win as the offense if gonna have to carry the defense this time around. This is where Tom has to show why he's the GOAT and give us a throw back performance like was back in Foxborough.

2 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Rams had success running the ball against the Pack.Β  The Bucs oline has gotten better moving the LOS.Β  If Pack plays a lot of 2 high safety, Bucs need to take advantage of a light box.

Godwin needs to turn back into Godwin.Β  I think the Bucs can exploit the middle of the field against their LBs, Godwin is a key.

I would not be shocked to see Miller and/or Johnson to have some big plays again.

Most likely gonna need 1 or both Miller & Johnson b/c AB looks like he's done the way he limped off. I'd be nice if Gronk turned back the clock and went all out like it was 2014.

1 hour ago, kgarrett12486 said:

We cannot let Davante Adams beat us in this game. He's going to get his catches and yards, but you have to almost double him, or shade a safety his way at all times in the redzone. You keep him out of the end zone and you give yourself a much better shot...

The only problem is if you limit Davante Adams damage the Packers still have plenty of more weapons in the passing & running game e.g. Allan Lazard, Marcez-Valdez-Scanlon, Robert Tonyon, Aaron Jones, Jamal Williams & A.J. Dillion (if healthy).Β 

Aaron Rodgers tend to make others look better than they really are and that's a concern for me. In a perfect world the Bucs would do what the Browns did to Mahomes last week but this time in the 1st quarter and be done with Rodgers for good.

37 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

The only problem is if you limit Davante Adams damage the Packers still have plenty of more weapons in the passing & running game e.g. Allan Lazard, Marcez-Valdez-Scanlon, Robert Tonyon, Aaron Jones, Jamal Williams & A.J. Dillion (if healthy).Β 

Aaron Rodgers tend to make others look better than they really are and that's a concern for me. In a perfect world the Bucs would do what the Browns did to Mahomes last week but this time in the 1st quarter and be done with Rodgers for good.

I'd rather take my chances with any other player and make them beat us vs. the superstar who I know can single handedly take over a game...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Β 

This just highlights why I think the only way the Bucs win is if they score TD drive after TD drive in order to keep pace/ahead of the Packers. It's on Tom & the rest of the offense to score at will. It reminds me of the 2018 AFC title game b/t the Pats/Chiefs as it was a high scoring affair and Tom put the Pats on his shoulder in the 4th/OT when the Pats defense was done for the day.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NFL Network said:

This just highlights why I think the only way the Bucs win is if they score TD drive after TD drive in order to keep pace/ahead of the Packers. It's on Tom & the rest of the offense to score at will. It reminds me of the 2018 AFC title game b/t the Pats/Chiefs as it was a high scoring affair and Tom put the Pats on his shoulder in the 4th/OT when the Pats defense was done for the day.

That's an insane stat. So yeah, definitely need the lead at halftime lolΒ