🏈 NFC Championship Game 🏈 Bucs (13-5) @ Packers (14-3)

bucsfan333

11 hours ago, indifference said:

Going be possible snow on the ground. Which means both teams will be run heavy if that to occur. I hope we get Vea sunday for 20 snaps would be huge.

This might be where they may have an advantage. We need White and David to get used to running on the frozen ground quick and not be slipping around.Β 

8 hours ago, Caaddy24 said:

This might be where they may have an advantage. We need White and David to get used to running on the frozen ground quick and not be slipping around.Β 

I actually think we'd have the advantage in this scenario, as we have the better run defense (especially with Vea back). These guys have all played on wet fields before and know how to adjust their spikes for the field.Β 

On offense with RoJo and Fournette and Brady knowing how to play in the weather, I think we stack up about as well as you can for that scenario...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I actually think we'd have the advantage in this scenario, as we have the better run defense (especially with Vea back). These guys have all played on wet fields before and know how to adjust their spikes for the field.Β 

On offense with RoJo and Fournette and Brady knowing how to play in the weather, I think we stack up about as well as you can for that scenario...

Yeah I hope so. Something to watch though I think.Β 

7 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

i agree here

Vita back is HUGE

we had the better run D even without him

if we can stop the run and they have to force throws we should be winning, you double Adams and hope for some key stops, and then grind it out on the ground with a Rojo/Fourney combo to wear them down

7 hours ago, indifference said:

Arians said he will have him on a 20 limit snap count Sunday. I say hell with it push it to 30!

I just doubt he'll be in shape to handle much. It will be big just to rotate him in and give the other guys a break. But even him not being at 100% playing shape, he ain't gonna be pushed around, and will be a big help plugging up the middle.Β 

I really wanna see ShaqΒ step up this game too. HAVE to pressure Rodgers.