2021 Offseason Discussion

Kiwibrown

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Yes I hope Barry learned his lesson that LBs aren’t so easily replaceable. The great teams have good LBs. 

Especially when your going to have to continue to see Jackson/Mahomes for the next 5+ years. You have to have personnel that can match up with the Ravens/Cheifs because they arnt going anywhere.

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

King would be great.

We need a versatile chess piece that can make plays in the secondary.

IDGAF about Delpit and Greedy, especially Greedy, you have to proceed as if those guys aren’t coming back 100% right away.

I agree you have to prepare for them to be out but I wouldn't go after Harris who is going to want long term big money. That would be a lot of money for an insurance policy player. 

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I agree you have to prepare for them to be out but I wouldn't go after Harris who is going to want long term big money. That would be a lot of money for an insurance policy player. 

Harris wont get a massive deal he is already old, like 28 or something

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Agreed, I wouldn’t spend big money at S.  I do think a mid rounder who can back up both positions would be great.

Corner is fair game.  I’d bring back Mitchell at the right price as he’s played well above what he should be asked to do, and obv Ward is a stud, but the rest are just question marks or turds.