2021 Offseason Discussion

Kiwibrown

20 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

I can see Von wanting to come to Cleveland more than Watt because of the Myles Garrett/Texas A&M connection and the connection to Joe Woods who was his DC in Denver.

I love Watt but I think his value would be more felt in the lockerrom than on the field at this point in his career. Von Miller would supply more on field production.

Hell, I would take either of them to be honest I really dont care lol

How about both

4 hours ago, GodOfLinebackers said:

Isn't Von Miller probably going to jail? Seems like he should be heading there, unless this is a completely unfounded mess. Guess we'll see, but it seems like he's a legit awful human being.

This is the NFL full of awful human beings, I could care less, what am I concerned with is if he can get us 15 sacks and keep his nose clean doing so. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

This is the NFL full of awful human beings, I could care less, what am I concerned with is if he can get us 15 sacks and keep his nose clean doing so. 

Yep. People get too wrapped up into off field stuff. Who cares as long as they can play and aren’t a locker room issue. This isn’t the Boy Scouts. 

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Yep. People get too wrapped up into off field stuff. Who cares as long as they can play and aren’t a locker room issue. This isn’t the Boy Scouts. 

His co-workers for one, depending on the issues he is dealing with. Also the customers may care. Potentially the management. These are real people that have real feelings towards things. I think it really matters what comes of this. He is an aging vet, you aren't getting the best of him so everything would have to be weighed before making that decision.

10 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

His co-workers for one, depending on the issues he is dealing with. Also the customers may care. Potentially the management. These are real people that have real feelings towards things. I think it really matters what comes of this. He is an aging vet, you aren't getting the best of him so everything would have to be weighed before making that decision.

The fans and management will be happy as long as he produced. And there’s a 0% chance his teammates care. 

42 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

The fans and management will be happy as long as he produced. And there’s a 0% chance his teammates care. 

It’s not like the dude is accused of drunk driving or saying something mean. He’s being accused of beating the hell out of a woman. Might be nonsense, but this is a different kind of heinous if it turns out to be true. We’ll see, but I don’t think the NFL would even let Von back in the league if he’s found to actually have done these things

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, GodOfLinebackers said:

It’s not like the dude is accused of drunk driving or saying something mean. He’s being accused of beating the hell out of a woman. Might be nonsense, but this is a different kind of heinous if it turns out to be true. We’ll see, but I don’t think the NFL would even let Von back in the league if he’s found to actually have done these things

You must have been watching a different nfl than I have. Because the league doesn’t kick anyone out. Maybe a couple game suspension but that’s it. 

8 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

You must have been watching a different nfl than I have. Because the league doesn’t kick anyone out. Maybe a couple game suspension but that’s it. 

They don't mess around with domestic violence anymore after the Ray Rice disaster.

The NFL would most certainly NOT let Von Miller in if he is proven to have been actually tormenting this woman. All of the abusive scum in the NFL currently was pretty much "grandfathered" in before they decided to become the "holier than thou" organization. There's no chance of woman abusers being kept around anymore, which is good.

8 minutes ago, GodOfLinebackers said:

They don't mess around with domestic violence anymore after the Ray Rice disaster.

The NFL would most certainly NOT let Von Miller in if he is proven to have been actually tormenting this woman. All of the abusive scum in the NFL currently was pretty much "grandfathered" in before they decided to become the "holier than thou" organization. There's no chance of woman abusers being kept around anymore, which is good.

We current have a RB on our team who kicked a women. Rice was a terrible RB when that happened. That’s part of why no one ever wanted him again.