Travis Kelce Wins Walter Payton Man of the Year

Chiefer

Very good for him. Players hold this award in very high esteem, probably higher than some individual awards.

People tend to not like Kelce for ...whatever reason, but he's legitimately a good person. Very happy he's the guy he is, on and off the field.

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Very good for him. Players hold this award in very high esteem, probably higher than some individual awards.

People tend to not like Kelce for ...whatever reason, but he's legitimately a good person. Very happy he's the guy he is, on and off the field.

He’s a total bro, which irks on people. But that bro grew up and became a man 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

He’s a total bro, which irks on people. But that bro grew up and became a man 

Ya to this point, I mean look at the guy...he's totally that fratty deuch that you just wish you could punch in the face. Then again, looks can be deceiving especially with growth. For me personally if I'm being honest, I look at him and I'm pretty envious. He's a physical specimen playing on the best team in football...so he can't possibly also be a good person right?! Some people just get all the luck 😄

Edited by Dbrog24

39 minutes ago, ET80 said:

he was a first round talent w/ some off the field issues coming out of Cincinnati. I wanted him badly. It's good to see his life-arc took this path instead of how it could have gone. Good on him for getting his ish together. Would not have guessed he'd be winning this award years ago.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

Am I missing something? That tweet says he won the challenge, but the last sentence says tune in to see who wins.

He didn't win the actual "Man of the Year" award.  That gets announced at the same time MVP/DPOY etc do. 

This thread really should be re-named