FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 3) (Drafting Now)

Mr. bDoDDleS

vNLM9hl.png

Champions:
Season 1: Mr bDoddles
Season 2: Mr bDoddles

Commissioners: 
@Dingo18287
@crab1106
@Mr. bDoDDleS

League Owners:
@Mr. bDoDDleS
@Dingo18287
@crab1106
@Herbie_Hancock
@BillsGuy82
@Sllim Pickens
@biggio7
@klyon7634
@davisblack
@nagahide13
@Lions017
@tom cody
@I_GET_SAX
@freakygeniuskid
@TimeForChange
@kwolf68

Previous League Threads:

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

What do we do with players who ended the year on the mlb roster due to covid stuff but who are still rookies/are gonna start in the minors? I've got a minor leaguer with zero ABs that it still won't count as a minor leaguer.

13 hours ago, FGK said:

What do we do with players who ended the year on the mlb roster due to covid stuff but who are still rookies/are gonna start in the minors? I've got a minor leaguer with zero ABs that it still won't count as a minor leaguer.

As long as he's on your milb roster still he's fine. If he's on your milb roster you have to keep him as a MLB. Basically it goes by slots.

3 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

As long as he's on your milb roster still he's fine. If he's on your milb roster you have to keep him as a MLB. Basically it goes by slots.

See, I can't do that because it forced me to move them out of my MiLB slots at the end of the year if I wanted to set my roster. Which I could've not done, cause I was way out of it. But I felt like that was a jerk move cause it could screw up the standings for someone else. So now I have no clue what to do because 3 of my 10 MiLB keepers had to get moved onto my active roster. 

2 hours ago, biggio7 said:

Yeah, for some reason Forrest Whitley isn't MiLB eligible yet hasn't been promoted to the big team. I don't understand that.

I think it was the covid end of year rules. With teams not having minor league programs a ton of guys got "called up" at the end of the year but never played. (My no longer minors eligible guys have 0 ABs, 0 ABs, and 0 IPs. 

Like, I'll make it work if I have to. But right now I'm looking at only having 9 MiLB keepers because it won't let me move any of my MiLB but not in a slot guys into that empty slot. 

2 hours ago, FGK said:

I think it was the covid end of year rules. With teams not having minor league programs a ton of guys got "called up" at the end of the year but never played. (My no longer minors eligible guys have 0 ABs, 0 ABs, and 0 IPs. 

Like, I'll make it work if I have to. But right now I'm looking at only having 9 MiLB keepers because it won't let me move any of my MiLB but not in a slot guys into that empty slot. 

I haven't talked with the other guys but I'd be okay if you kept one of them as a 16th mlb guy but only 9 in your MILB spot.

15 hours ago, FGK said:

Think we’re able to move a guy to a MiLB spot for you if needed. Just PM us who you want. 

• Like 1

Alright, so just making sure my thinking is right on this...

I have Kiriloff and Madrigal in minor league slots. They both got called up last year but I never moved them to my MLB team. 

During the draft, I plan on promoting one or both of them to my major league squad, then using those open spots to draft a prospect or two. 

That's fine, right?