FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 3) (Drafting Now)

Mr. bDoDDleS

15 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

@everyone please tell me when you are done and are also not fielding trade offers on picks. I can go through and skip them ahead of time. 

@Lions017I know you said you were done, do you plan on fielding offers or are you ok with me canceling any picks?

You can just cancel the picks. It would be nice not to worry about it for a couple of days and I don't want to make people wait. 

I have one guy that I'll need to cut after the draft but I'll do that as soon as it's over. 

39 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

You can just cancel the picks. It would be nice not to worry about it for a couple of days and I don't want to make people wait. 

I have one guy that I'll need to cut after the draft but I'll do that as soon as it's over. 

Alright, they are cancelled. 

5 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

I've only been in this league for 2 years... What's the player limit again? 25 or 30?

I feel like its 25 and it's currently set to 30 to make the draft go easy?

26. Yea the extra is due to not being able to drop during the draft.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

I've only been in this league for 2 years... What's the player limit again? 25 or 30?

I feel like its 25 and it's currently set to 30 to make the draft go easy?

If it helps you remember it's the same as actual MLB. They have 26 man rosters, so we have 26 man rosters. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Lions017 said:

What are the rules for the injured list right now/before the season starts? Players aren't on the real-life IL, but I have guys like Soroka and McKay that are eligible because they're recovering from injuries and might not be ready for Opening Day. 

Anyone that can go into a IR spot can be IR'd.