FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 3) (Drafting Now)

Mr. bDoDDleS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Damn. 

My team pretty routinely does great throughout the week and then craps the bed on the weekend. It always feels like I'll be up something like 8-2 and then that'll completely flip by the time that the weekend is over. 

• 2 weeks later...

That Cody/Slim trade is a freaking abomination. Legitimately horrific. Does TC know this is a dynasty league? With limited keepers? The 14th place team trades a top prospect in the game off a tough first month for two bleh win-now players who likely don't deserve to be keepers, a bad prospect, and a solid prospect. Puke. Note to self, pepper TC with insane offers. Good for slim I guess.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, FGK said:

That Cody/Slim trade is a freaking abomination. Legitimately horrific. Does TC know this is a dynasty league? With limited keepers? The 14th place team trades a top prospect in the game off a tough first month for two bleh win-now players who likely don't deserve to be keepers, a bad prospect, and a solid prospect. Puke. Note to self, pepper TC with insane offers. Good for slim I guess.

To be fair, Kelenic is where Adell was last year.  They are having very similar career arcs.  Adell was a top 3 prospect last year and is showing why again in the minors with 15 bombs in 130 ABs.  It pretty much was Adell for Kelenic which they are pretty similar players at this point. Top prospects that failed in their first stint in the majors. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/7/2021 at 6:30 PM, FGK said:

Par for the course. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...