AFC Championship GDT: Buffalo @ Kansas City

Trentwannabe

9 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

We are gonna need another huge playmaker with Diggs... if we want any shot at taking advantage of our window we need someone to match Hill and Kelce. If you cant cover em then match em.

We need a running game. And to be able to use play action. Upgrade offensive line to players that can run block not just pass pro. Also would be fine drafting Najee Harris with our first round pick. We can’t stay this one dimensional.

7 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

We are gonna need another huge playmaker with Diggs... if we want any shot at taking advantage of our window we need someone to match Hill and Kelce. If you cant cover em then match em.

See I think we can match them if we improve our pass protection. I'm not worried about our weapons. We need a elite edge rusher. I dont think AJ Epenesa will be that guy. You cant let Mahomes get into a rhythm with no threat of pressure. 

A bold move would be JJ Watt. He fits the culture and even though primarily a 3/4 DE, he could be worked in 

8 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

See I think we can match them if we improve our pass protection. I'm not worried about our weapons. We need a elite edge rusher. I dont think AJ Epenesa will be that guy. You cant let Mahomes get into a rhythm with no threat of pressure. 

A bold move would be JJ Watt. He fits the culture and even though primarily a 3/4 DE, he could be worked in 

Our pass pro was fine this season. I’m shocked they got lit like that tonight

46 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Our pass pro was fine this season. I’m shocked they got lit like that tonight

Darryl Williams had his worst game at worst time. I disagree on the OL. I think it's very average. I think Dawkins is average but the extension was neccessary but we could use an upgrade in the interior for sure. If we had a stationary QB wed be amongst the leaders in sacks given up. Teams know how to attack us.

I dont think Cody Ford is a long term starter.

8 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

We need a running game. And to be able to use play action. Upgrade offensive line to players that can run block not just pass pro. Also would be fine drafting Najee Harris with our first round pick. We can’t stay this one dimensional.

Harris will probably be gone... we would be looking at Travis Etienne which im fine with. Way more productive over the course of his career

Dawkins and Morse are the only starters worth their salt. Williams had a good year but I don’t think the Bills should pay him what he’ll likely get on the open market. 

Felciano was the best of a bad bunch of Guards but he was awful throughout the playoffs. 

I’ll be pissed  if the Bills take a RB in round 1. 

11 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

If he balls as a 3-4 DE, he'll probably ball even moreso as a 4-3 DE, just ask Calais Campbell. Do they have the cap space for it, though?

12 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

The only way we even have a chance to beat them is if we somehow get an absolute monster edge rusher and Oliver turns into Aaron Donald lite. Our front four has to be able to generate pressure.

You got pressure.   A lot of pressure, particularly early in game before they gassed. 

They just came at Mahomes out of control and blew right bye every time with a simple side step.  Problem was not fixing this.   

Then you kept kicking field goals in an obvious shoot out.  Crazy.