AFC Championship GDT: Buffalo @ Kansas City

Trentwannabe

5 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Butler was able to finish the game so it’s likely more of a rest. Davis was clearly hobbled during the game. He’ll be an interesting one to monitor this week.

Another reason to activate Stills. Between him, Smoke, and Beasley all dealt with injuries this year and both beasley and Gabe still not 100% he should be activated. 

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

Another reason to activate Stills. Between him, Smoke, and Beasley all dealt with injuries this year and both beasley and Gabe still not 100% he should be activated. 

Yeah I definitely think this is the week for Still. Need to score points and he adds another deep threat and weapon to the offense.

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

There two trolls, possibly even the same person that are “KC Fans”. Ignore them in the NFL Gen forum. 

Their only goal is to post obnoxious takes and get fans bases fired up in a negative way. Don’t let those fools ruin this amazing week leading up to the game. 

Haha I noticed that weeks ago, I think it is one person and I think it may be Nick Wright....Kidding but they sound like him already making claim to superbowl champs in back to back years and claiming that they look forward to facing Bills again in the AFCCG next year. So ridiculous and cocky. In the words of Josh Allen, let them talk their smack while we do the work. 

4 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Theres two trolls, possibly even the same person that are “KC Fans”. Ignore them in the NFL Gen forum. 

Their only goal is to post obnoxious takes and get fans bases fired up in a negative way. Don’t let those fools ruin this amazing week leading up to the game. 

I had a response typed out to one but then just read this and opted against it hahaha. Go Bills!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

I had a response typed out to one but then just read this and opted against it hahaha. Go Bills!

Yes they will sucker you in, a ton of people have made comments about some of them saying they come in troll everyone the year they lost to the Pats to go to the superbowl and he disappeared and randomly the new guy came in the following year making similar predictions as the year before. Not worth the aggravation, I am all for talking football but the smack talk/trolling is a waste of time as the topic becomes uninteresting if the one person is clearly there to get you worked up rather then having a grown up convo about the game.

• Like 2