N4L

Matchup?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Matchup?

• Packers/Chiefs
    • Packers/Bills
    • Bucs/Chiefs
    • Bucs/Bills

Honestly, cop out answer, but any of the four remaining combinations is fine with me, and would be a hell of a football game.

Although if I had to rank them:

1. Bucs vs Chiefs

2. Bucs vs Bills

3. Packers vs Bills

4. Packers vs Chiefs

All separated by a hair.

Edited by BayRaider

Bills fanbase have suffered enough.   KC won last year.    BUF's pretty easy to root for.

Then, for added drama......BUF faces the main reason why they haven't been back.   TB12 vs. Allen - the changing of the guard, or the TB12 magic.

Then again, ARod vs. Allen would be pretty sweet.  

ARod vs. Mahomes is fine as the 4th choice.   Really, this might be the best final 4 in terms of viability & storyline (sorry, but no chance Brees gets past any of the guys here).

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Bills vs Brady. Buffalo ends all of the ghosts, wins a SB vs the man who tormented them for decades.

The 90s Bills pop bottles all night long as they celebrate these new Bills finish that fight they had back when.

Right outcome but wrong QB/Team. I don't want Tom Brady anywhere near that game to possibility spoil that (good chance) and get Ring #7. At least with GB, it would be Aaron Rodgers getting a 2nd.

But the best overall matchup for NFL ratings KC vs GB. State farm commercial should be nuts too. 😎

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

Bills vs whoever.

I dont dislike any remaining team, but Bills fans need and deserve this.

The only team Id hate to see win is the Bucs.  Nothing against the Bucs, but Brady has enough and Antonio Brown winning one would suck.

• Like 1

Really feeling the love from other teams fanbases, it's pretty awesome to see. 

I don't care who we play, I'll be happy just to be there but my preferred matchup is probably the Packers.

Better story would be Allen/Bills vs. Brady of course, but they'll have home field advantage.