N4L

Matchup?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Matchup?

• Packers/Chiefs
    • Packers/Bills
    • Bucs/Chiefs
    • Bucs/Bills

I think they're all pretty good. The only real outcome I wouldn't like is the Chiefs winning, since I'm remarkably already bored of them being good. But even that wouldn't be all that bad.

Bucs/Bills would be no-lose for me. There's always some degree of satisfaction in seeing smug-*** "I have all the answers now buy my concussion juice" puss-face Tom Brady take an L. That said, it would also be hilarious to see Brady come back from a totally different conference and continue to make the Bills his *****, and tack on yet another ridiculous accomplishment to his GOAT resumé. Plus the Belichick rage....ooooh the Belichick rage.

Bills - Packers, easily.

I'm done with Tom Brady. He's got six of them. I don't need to see him any closer to another one. 

No real beef against the Chiefs, but c'mon - it's the Bills! Also, the sooner there's a chance of hiring Bieniemy, the sooner the Watson situation might finally cool down.

8 hours ago, Nick_gb said:

Packers vs Chiefs for me, The most talented passer to ever step foot on a football field versus the guy who’s going to take that title from him in a couple years. It just needs to happen.

and therefore we will see Bills vs Bucs.

• Like 1

All are great teams, so tough to choose!  But I'm hoping for a Bucs/Bills SB.

I too was over Brady when he was with the Pats. But to see him make it to the SB in the NFC is pretty remarkable.

I haven't jumped on the Bills bandwagon or anything but I can't NOT pull for them. It's the Bills, who painfully had to watch the Pats win over and over again. 

No, just no to Green Bay. But their team is good, like legit good and honestly (even as a Vikes fan) can admit if they make it, it's BECAUSE they are scary good and deserve a chance at it.

Nothing against KC, it's just that they were there last year. But it's the same as GB; legit good and deserve a chance again.

Edited by K9