TCMD(2021)

RedGold

You're right. I was thinking of a different T from the SEC, Terrace Marshall. Even that's not a great comparison.

Robinson is why we need a bigger WR. He was the team's downfield blocker. That said, we can get the guy from UCF in the 4th or 5th. Then there's TJ Vasher, from Mahomes alma mater--Texas Tech, though some don't consider him draftable.

J

4 hours ago, samsel23 said:

BPA:   Amon-ra St. Brown,    Tylan Wallace,  Nico Collins

Scheme:  Josh Imatorbhebe,   Josh Palmer, Jonathan Adams Jr. , Dez Fitzpatrick, Ihmir Smith-Marsette, Cornell Powell.

Honestly not a huge fan of the BPA three. I like Collins the most out of this group. There are easily 4-5 WR I can think of quickly off the top of my head that I'd prefer. Imatorbhebe being one. I like Powell's potential, but it's way to early to consider him imo.

BPA:   Deonte Brown,  Quinn Meinerz, Trey Hill

Scheme:  Drake Jackson, Quinn Meinerz, David Moore, Ryan McCollum.

I think all are a reach except maybe Hill. I need to look at Meinerz more. I'd rather skip OG/C at this point and pick up a developmental talent later.

BPA:  Cameron McGrone, Chazz Surratt, Jabril Cox

Scheme:  The above 3,   Monty Rice,  Jamin Davis

Agreed, although I haven't scouted Davis and minimally looked at Cox.

BPA:  Dillon Radunz,  Liam Eichenberg , Jackson Carman

Scheme:  Carson Green,  Josh Ball, Jaylon Moore,  D'ante Smith

Agree on BPA. I do like Carman in KC, but I don't think he best fits best at LT. If we don't get one of these BPA three, I think we should wait for developmental talent later.

BPA:  Asante Samuel Jr. , Kelvin Joseph,  Eric Stokes, Greg Newsome

Scheme:   The above 4,    Paulson Adebo,  Bryce Thompson

My scouting on 1st-4th round CBs is minimal. Samuel and Adebo are my top two out of your group based on that. Once we get to 5th-7th round guys, I'll add some names.

10 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

Carman has to be a G. We already have three startable OG. I'm up for some new blood, but not here. Maybe round #4. 

J

Agreed. I think Carman would best fit as an OG with us but could move out to OT in an emergency. We already have that covered between Rankin, Remmers, and Durant.

Checked the trade value charts:

Combining the two last 3rd rounders should get us on the clock immediately
A 3rd rounder plus the 4th should bring us up about 7 slot, a 3rd and the fitth approx. 5 slots.

From the discussion above I get:

no WR, IOL, CB in 2nd (I actually like OC Meinerz in the 3rd here and WR Terry in late 3rd or 4th. I think he's a bit like Robinson with better hands and more speed, albeit raw. Checked on those two a bit).

So LB may an option or OT. Positionwise I'd say OT as I see the bigger need there and the probability to get a starting caliber player diminshing after the 2nd round.

I do have one trade up I like.   I doubt they accept it,  most want a 3rd straight up... and I don’t really want to straight up trace one of the mid rounders.  

3rd(81)+3rd(94)+5th(163)

for

3rd(64) + 4th(115) 

Thats right for a trade up,  unless you guys disagree I’m not losing a 3rd/4th to make a move at this point,  5th and a drop down I think we can live with. 

Edited by samsel23

36 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

I do have one trade up I like.   I doubt they accept it,  most want a 3rd straight up... and I don’t really want to straight up trace one of the mid rounders.  

3rd(81)+3rd(94)+5th(163)

for

3rd(64) + 4th(115) 

Thats right for a trade up,  unless you guys disagree I’m not losing a 3rd/4th to make a move at this point,  5th and a drop down I think we can live with. 

Move up for what? I don't see a good reason to move and we already have two picks back-to-back in half a round. Leave it unless they sweeten the deal. 

55 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

Move up for what? I don't see a good reason to move and we already have two picks back-to-back in half a round. Leave it unless they sweeten the deal. 

LB & OT.   Presumably McGrone , Eichenberg/Radunz.  

I’m good with just one of the OT’s if we don’t get a trade up that doesn’t involve losing a 3rd/4th,  but wouldn’t do it if that’s all that was offered