TCMD(2021)

RedGold

7 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Assuming we keep 6 WR in the 53:

Hill, Hardman, Terry, Tate, Callaway, and Hodgins would be my current favorites. Tate, only because of the signing bonus. If we draft someone else, who do we drop?

Who’s returning?   Definitely not a fan of Hardman being the lead guy anymore.   I was going to make a projected 53 after the current round of FA.   Have a few that I think would make the team this round.  

Our returners were not good this year.  ST’s in general weren’t.  We’ve done a good job on the offense and defense.  Don’t think we’ve done anything to push to improve ST’s.   Ray ray is a good returner but virtually useless anywhere else.   It’s a very late 4th,  not like we’re throwing an early pick at the position.     Speed guy from Conference USA was good to us this past 4th Round 

12 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Who’s returning?   Definitely not a fan of Hardman being the lead guy anymore.   I was going to make a projected 53 after the current round of FA.   Have a few that I think would make the team this round.  

Our returners were not good this year.  ST’s in general weren’t.  We’ve done a good job on the offense and defense.  Don’t think we’ve done anything to push to improve ST’s.   Ray ray is a good returner but virtually useless anywhere else.   It’s a very late 4th,  not like we’re throwing an early pick at the position.     Speed guy from Conference USA was good to us this past 4th Round 

Callaway is my top choice right now. He did a good job at Florida with it.

Pullled WR Demarcus Robinson and   OG Nick Easton Round.

Projected 53  -  Green Highlight are young guys on 1/2 year deals that I think we could replace.

QB:   Patrick Mahomes  //  Chad Henne 
RB:  Clyde-Edwards Helaire  //  Damien Williams  // Darrel Williams  //  Darwin Thompson
Y:   Tyreek Hill  //    Ray-Ray McCloud or Antonio Callaway
Z:   Mecole Hardman  //  Golden Tate
LT:  Charles Leno  //  Martinas Rankin
LG:  Nick Allegretti  //  Nick Easton
😄 Dan Kilgore  // Quinn Meinerz
RG:  LDT  //  Yasir Durant
RT:  Mike Remmers  //  Lucas Niang
TE:  Travis Kelce  //  Jacob Hollister  // Kenny Yeboah
X:  Demarcus Robinson  //  Tamorrian Terry

LE:  Tanoh Kpassagnon  //  Carlos Basham  //  Taco Charlton
3T:  Chris Jones  //  Tershawn Wharton
1T:  Derrick Nnadi  //  Khalen Saunders
RE:  Frank Clark  //  Mike Danna
LB:  Damien Wilson  //  Willie Gay  //  Tahir Whitehead
LB:  Anthony Hitchens  //  Cameron McGrone  //  Dorian O'Daniel
CB:  Charvarius Ward  //  Bopete Keyes
CB:  L'Jarius Sneed  //  Dre Fitzpatrick
NB:  Rashad Fenton  //  Alex Brown
FS:  Juan Thornhill  //  Armani Watts
SS:  Tyrann Mathieu  //  Daniel Sorensen

K:  Butker
P:  Townsend
LS:  Winchester

Edited by samsel23

The point of Sproles is that he only got about 7 touches a game because of his size and he was 20 pounds bigger than Tutu or Darden.

I can see taking a RB or DT to push Thompson or Saunders.

Watts days are numbered, since he'll have trouble holding off Clemons. This is important because we use S a lot at NB. 

I'm up for BPA the rest of the way. There is nothing wrong with pushing a player we already count on.

J

Edited by onejayhawk

Did some rudimentary reading, and don't watch College Football, thus just a few names I think might fit and provide help if not this year then in the not too distant future. Listed without preference, albeit I may have one.

RB Kylin Hill
OT Josh Ball
OT Alaric Jackson (may move inside though)
CB Thomas Graham
S Richard Le Counte

Edited by KC_Guy

The only one on that list that I would not have considered is Hill. Great character, but limited upside.
I like Le Counte but he's likely a ST-only player like Do'D. If you want a S, I like Sterns. 
To Ball and Jackson add Jaylon Moore. 
Graham over Griffin? If I were looking at CB, I would lean to Shakur Brown. 

What is it about African names this year? One of my top five is Adetokunbo Ogundeji, another long, lean, athletic DE who needs polish. 

Two WR I like, Schwartz and Stevenson are the last two picks. 

J