Falcons officially hire Terry Fontenot (former VP/AGM of Pro Personnel) of the Saints to run the front office

scar988

16 minutes ago, hsfolk said:

are you high or just stupid?

It's not my opinion - it's the rules.  

https://operations.nfl.com/media/2683/2017-nfl-injury-report-policy.pdf

Because I'm not sure if you get the gist, I'll make it simpler on how the Saints didn't meet the requirements - it's clear as day.  In Section 1 (I'll cut it to the simple words for you):

"Some injuries are automatically reportable....:

(C) If it causes the player to miss practice 

(D) If it limits the player's participation in practice

(see above Schefter report, about not practicing)

Then........

If any player has a significant or noteworthy injury, it must be listed on the practice report, even if he fully participates in practice and the team expects that he will play in the team’s next game. 

And teams have been fined, and lost draft picks in the case of repeat offences.  Again, it's a matter of record here. 

So... not high, or stupid.  I'd ask the same for you - but I think your reply already made it a rhetorical Q.   Moving on.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dome said:

According to CBS the Saints will receive two third round picks as compensation, one in 2021 and one in 2022.

Not from the Falcons, but as part of the NFLs program for promoting minority staff into leadership positions. 

The picks make this departure sting a little less.

Yeah but we'll have to give them bc of not being forthcoming with the injury reports 😅

• Like 1