TCMD - Jaguars War Room

pwny

I was told we should have a thread specifically for our war room, separate from the other thread.

So here goes. I’ll get this updated with links and everything.

The entire thing starts on February 8th, so we have some time but we probably want to discuss who we’re looking to re-sign and target in Free Agency.

5 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Yo.  Can i play too?  Let me in please.

Of course. Right now, we’re using a group PM to discuss behind the scenes stuff, but we’ve reached the limit on the number of people allowed in one group PM. Let me look into how else I can get everyone else together and I’ll give you a link to it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, pwny said:

Of course. Right now, we’re using a group PM to discuss behind the scenes stuff, but we’ve reached the limit on the number of people allowed in one group PM. Let me look into how else I can get everyone else together and I’ll give you a link to it.

Woooooooooooo.  Cool.

I'll probably be fairly useless at this point.  I can't remember a year where i've watched this little college ball and studied less prospects by this time of the year.  But i'm excited to pitch in my 2 cents where i can.

12 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Count me in! I'm a fan of versatile defenses and we have a lot of versatile players so I think focusing on players who can play in either front probably makes sense. 

Same.  Though, i'd kinda suggest figuring out what the secondary is going to look like, is almost the bigger challenge than finding flexible DLine/Front-7 players.  Versatility is always very welcome there, but the reality is...you're always gonna have to settle for some guys who aren't perfectly well-rounded and scheme diverse.  Can have plenty of success with those types, but have to get them in the right fit.

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

@pwny Just wanted to make sure you guys are good.  If you need any help pertaining to the mock just let me know.

Thanks.

We’re good for now, I believe. I need to copy over some of the stuff I did in the old workbook into the new one. But otherwise, we’re on track.

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

We’re good for now, I believe. I need to copy over some of the stuff I did in the old workbook into the new one. But otherwise, we’re on track.

Good to hear...I'm going to be cutting access to the old workbooks early next week but if you need more time just let me know.

Thanks.

36 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Good to hear...I'm going to be cutting access to the old workbooks early next week but if you need more time just let me know.

Thanks.

I got everything copied over.

Couple questions: Do I have to report the players I cut? or is that automatic?

And then, players on the UFA list who are red and have a line through, are those players who were franchised?