Campbell and Co. - Coaching Staff (Updated with Lynn, Fraley, Staley, Pleasant, Fipp, DeLeone, Johnson Brunell)

Karnage84

The only thing holding me back from being excited about ARE are his comments about wishing he'd never got into football and believing the sport will be gone in 20-25 years. I understand he had a shorter career in football than he possibly could have had in baseball, but you can get injuries on any job, including baseball. Especially physical jobs and sports are a physical job. But if you are against football that severely, why are you trying to coach young people to the same injuries you are lambasting? His career and his comments do not mesh for me. But I respect the player he was and his work founding a school. Kudos to him for that. 

6 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

The only thing holding me back from being excited about ARE are his comments about wishing he'd never got into football and believing the sport will be gone in 20-25 years. I understand he had a shorter career in football than he possibly could have had in baseball, but you can get injuries on any job, including baseball. Especially physical jobs and sports are a physical job. But if you are against football that severely, why are you trying to coach young people to the same injuries you are lambasting? His career and his comments do not mesh for me. But I respect the player he was and his work founding a school. Kudos to him for that. 

Maybe he's holding a grudge for not being a QB at the next level? 

Special Assistant- Chris Spielman

Senior Personnel Executive- John Dorsey (Browns)

Senior Defensive Assistant- Dom Capers

GM- Brad Holmes (Rams)

AGM- Ray Agnew (Rams)

HC - Dan Campbell (Saints)

AHC- Duce Staley (Eagles)

OFFENSE

OC - Anthony Lynn (Chargers)

QB - Mark Brunell 

RB - Duce Staley (Eagles)

WR - Antwaan Randle El (Buccaneers)

AWR- Seth Ryan (Chargers)

TE - Ben Johnson (retained)

OL- Hank Fraley (retained)

DEFENSE

DC - Aaron Glenn (Saints)

DL - Todd Wash (Jaguars)

OLB- Kelvin Sheppard (LSU)

ILB - Mark DeLeone (Bears)

DB - Aubrey Pleasant (Rams)

Defensive Assistant- Brian Duker (Ravens)

SPECIAL TEAMS

STC - Dave Fipp (Eagles)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Special Assistant- Chris Spielman

Senior Personnel Executive- John Dorsey (Browns)

Senior Defensive Assistant- Dom Capers

GM- Brad Holmes (Rams)

AGM- Ray Agnew (Rams)

HC - Dan Campbell (Saints)

AHC- Duce Staley (Eagles)

OFFENSE

OC - Anthony Lynn (Chargers)

QB - Mark Brunell 

RB - Duce Staley (Eagles)

WR - Antwaan Randle El (Buccaneers)

AWR- Seth Ryan (Chargers)

TE - Ben Johnson (retained)

OL- Hank Fraley (retained)

DEFENSE

DC - Aaron Glenn (Saints)

DL - Todd Wash (Jaguars)

OLB- Kelvin Sheppard (LSU)

ILB - Mark DeLeone (Bears)

DB - Aubrey Pleasant (Rams)

Defensive Assistant- Brian Duker (Ravens)

SPECIAL TEAMS

STC - Dave Fipp (Eagles)

Great Job Thumbs Up GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

15 hours ago, Just Want A Title said:

Just came off of a Super Bowl. Ex-player.. I don't think the Lions have anyone like that on their coaching staff. 

I'd be interested to learn about his work with Godwin, Miller, Tyler Johnson, etc. None of these guys are 1st round, surefire guys like Evans' is/was. I'm interested to learn about what he brought to the table in developing these guys into capable additions in a very deep position group (Evans, Godwin, AB, Miller, Johnson... just nuts). 

14 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Just came off of a Super Bowl. Ex-player.. I don't think the Lions have anyone like that on their coaching staff. 

I'd be interested to learn about his work with Godwin, Miller, Tyler Johnson, etc. None of these guys are 1st round, surefire guys like Evans' is/was. I'm interested to learn about what he brought to the table in developing these guys into capable additions in a very deep position group (Evans, Godwin, AB, Miller, Johnson... just nuts). 

WHEN HE WALKS INTO THE LIONS RECIEVER ROOM...just cephus sitting there lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

I expect Aaron Glenn to be a future HC by 2024. He seems to have a really good presence and a way with players. He's still developing as a coach but seems to have a really good background with time as a scout and moving his way up. 

I think you guys have a few future HCs on this staff, and in relatively short order