2021 Free Agents - Current Lions and possible future Lions

Karnage84

In what world can a team look at Agnew and Marvin Jones and think that these are about equal and should be making the same amount of money?  Keep adding to the comp pick calculation, I am loving it.  

Side note, I saw Justin Coleman signed for 2.7M, which seems a lot more in line with his skill set.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

In what world can a team look at Agnew and Marvin Jones and think that these are about equal and should be making the same amount of money?  Keep adding to the comp pick calculation, I am loving it.  

Side note, I saw Justin Coleman signed for 2.7M, which seems a lot more in line with his skill set.  

This is the exact same feeling that I am having regarding local real estate. My wife and I are looking to buy a new house and shacks are going for 30% over asking with asking prices rising themselves by 20 - 30%. It's nuts. 

Could you imagine getting a 4th rd comp pick for Agnew? A guy can dream. 

It's a good fit for Coleman. We'll see if he can stay healthy. 

3 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

This is the exact same feeling that I am having regarding local real estate. My wife and I are looking to buy a new house and shacks are going for 30% over asking with asking prices rising themselves by 20 - 30%. It's nuts. 

Could you imagine getting a 4th rd comp pick for Agnew? A guy can dream. 

It's a good fit for Coleman. We'll see if he can stay healthy. 

The Ottawa market has lagged behind the rest of the country for a number of years.

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

I kind of forgot that Prater was a FA and surprised that we didn't bring him back. 

I'm not. 

As for WRs, seems the market is down this year on WRs with the cap increasing next season. Alot of 1 year "prove it" deals being offered. This doesn't bode well for Golladay or our comp pick for him. 

1 minute ago, Louis Friend said:

I'm not. 

As for WRs, seems the market is down this year on WRs with the cap increasing next season. Alot of 1 year "prove it" deals being offered. This doesn't bode well for Golladay or our comp pick for him. 

If KG gets $12M on a 1 year deal, I would have to imagine that's still going to be favourable towards maybe a 3rd. If he gets a decent (but not top level contract) but performs well, it should still help work in our favour. APY is the biggest component but not the only component.