Your first Super Bowl?

biggie.

Have vague memories of the Broncos/Falcons Super Bowl, Rams/Titans was the first one I truly remember though. Been a Titans fan ever since.

Quick side note question for my older fans. Does anyone else remember some kid having a song before the Giants/Ravens Super Bowl called something like “When the Giants go boom”. The Giants loss so it’s like it got wiped from history, but me and my brother still vividly remember and talk about that song.

Vikings vs Raiders in Jan 1977. Had a nice string of never missing Super Bowls after that til I missed the Broncos-Seahawks in Feb 2014 but once I saw the highlights I realized I missed nothing. 

Though in full disclosure I fell asleep during the Broncos-Cowboys in Jan 1978 and missed the 2nd quarter and entire 2nd half but again...once I saw the highlights I realized I missed nothing. Denver QB Craig Morton complete 4 passes to his receivers, and 4 passes to the Dallas defense before getting benched. Incredible 4 Horseman stat that will likely never be topped. 

Funniest memory was Sunday morning church in Jan 1980 on the same day the Steelers-Rams were in the Super Bowl. As the morning service concluded one deacon wanted to hype the upcoming Sunday night church service that was poorly attended so he stood up and yelled "instead of watching Terry Bradshaw throwing a touchdown tonight, come back to church and watch Jesus score a touchdown instead." That memory still cracks me up after all these years. 

Super Bowl IV - Vikings vs. Chiefs.  I was only 6 years old, but I remember the game.  We were  up at our cabin in northern MN and went over to my Aunt and Uncle's cabin who were  on the same lake.  We watched the game with a big family group.  Lots of excitement to start things out, and a lot of long faces after it was over.  That '69 Vikings team was one of our best ever, though.  Quarterbacked by Joe Capp, they were dominant on offense and defense that year and I believe they were 13 point favorites going into the game.

7 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Super Bowl IV - Vikings vs. Chiefs.  I was only 6 years old, but I remember the game.  We were  up at our cabin in northern MN and went over to my Aunt and Uncle's cabin who were  on the same lake.  We watched the game with a big family group.  Lots of excitement to start things out, and a lot of long faces after it was over.  That '69 Vikings team was one of our best ever, though.  Quarterbacked by Joe Capp, they were dominant on offense and defense that year and I believe they were 13 point favorites going into the game.

And you want to be a Jags fan....

That sounds awesome ^