Mock Draft plus your thoughts on this article.

DudeWhat???

Alex Leatherwood

OT,

Javonte Williams

RB,

Charles Snowden

LB,

Kellen Mond

QB,

Josh Imatorbhebhe

WR,

Jovani Haskins

TE,

Conner Olson

IOL,

Robert Rochell

CB,

Chauncey Golston

EDGE

"Philip Rivers' retirement is reminder that clock has expired for Big Ben, and Steelers need to help him accept it | Sporting News" https://www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/nfl/news/philip-rivers-retirement-is-reminder-that-clock-has-expired-for-big-ben-and-steelers-need-to-help-him-accept-it/1rtnxma1g5fyd1mpwi9gan1jyz

Alex Leatherwood - I like him.  There are better OT in this draft so I assume they are all gone at 24

Javonte Williams - I really like him.  Bell cow kind of back

Charles Snowden - OLB kind of meh on this.  Must assume the Steelers are losing Dupree.  I would be look at TE or IOL here.

Kellen Mond - hard pass.  You have a QB that has not developed much past where he started.  He has arm strength but bad decision making and so-so accuracy.

Josh Imatorbhebhe - A good point to take him.  Very raw WR with physical talent.

Jovani Haskins - This is a throw-away pick.  I have zero reason to even have him on my draft board. Jeremy Ruckert or maybe Quintin Morris would be much better here

Conner Olson - another wasted pick.  Assuming he is drafted as a center. Jordan Reid or Michal Menet would be better.  But it would be better to pick up IOL earlier in the draft.

Robert Rochell - This is a great pick here.  Small school CB with a ton of talent.

Chauncey Golston - meh pick but why 2 OLB prospects.  I guess he could bulk up for a DE if given time.

You are getting my view of how the draft should look so YMMV.  I would be surprised if the Steelers took more than 2 defensive players in this draft and none before day 3.  Unless some amazing talent fell there way as a SS.  They need OT and C on the oline.  THey could take multiple OT as they only have 1 under contract currently.

12 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

I know next to nothing about this draft class but as far as positions go I wouldn’t hate it minus the 4th Round pick for Mond at QB. It would just be a wasted pick to target a project QB.

I agree with this. We don't need a mid round QB. If we don't trade up for one in the 1st, I don't think we should draft one. We don't need QB depth, we need a starter. 

• Like 2