Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Beck Bristow said:

I've seen inverted stripe helmet designs over the years that are cool. Wouldn't have minded a change there.

The one Mr. Potamus had as an avatar would look good with it

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, INbengalfan said:

I'm offended

I was talking about you. I don't know that hippo guy.

I do wish we had the ability to pull off alternative helmet looks. Something about painting vs stickers.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beck Bristow said:

I was talking about you. I don't know that hippo guy.

I do wish we had the ability to pull off alternative helmet looks. Something about painting vs stickers.

I know you were.  Who-Dey was going back quite a few years for his reference. 😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

I know you were.  Who-Dey was going back quite a few years for his reference. 😀

Made me think for a second, i've been posting on FF for 17 ******* years.  Holy ****!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Made me think for a second, i've been posting on FF for 17 ******* years.  Holy ****!

I think I'm at 16. I know you and J were here, I think IN and I were around the same time. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Beck Bristow said:

I think I'm at 16. I know you and J were here, I think IN and I were around the same time. 

My 23 year old was running around in diapers, so yeah, it's been a minute

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2021 at 12:21 PM, INbengalfan said:

My 23 year old was running around in diapers, so yeah, it's been a minute

I was in high school.  Now i've got a 7 yo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Johnny Nix said:

New Jersey’s are sick. Love the all white and all black combo. I’ll be getting my white Chase jersey soon 

Not going to wait until the draft when they take Sewell?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...