Joe Cullen to become Jaguars new DC

pwny

On 1/21/2021 at 12:06 PM, pwny said:

Todd Wash is gone. And we bring in the guy who is currently coaching Yan.

Just a thought. 

You've gotta stop doing this to me imo.  I don't want any part in this fool's hope you're pedaling, but i just can't stop buying it.

Getting Yan back, would be such a huge impact signing for this defense.  Getting back to having three dangerous edge rushers to rotate and get after it, is just important to what they had success with.  Elevates the play of the unit as a whole so much, to have that kind of firepower to get after the QB.

On 1/21/2021 at 12:55 PM, pwny said:

Blitz heavy defense. What a concept.

I don't even know what this is anymore.  Is that allowed?

On 1/22/2021 at 8:06 AM, .Buzz said:

I really like hearing about his enthusiasm for teaching.  Because despite our abundance of cap space...i think DLine in particular, is one of those places where we're going to have to get a lot of it done with young and developing players.

On 1/23/2021 at 7:07 AM, LinderFournette said:

I'm more worried is he gonna run a 4-3 or 3-4.

I'd wager on a 3-4 being the more likely bet.  But i'm sure Urban will have a big say in that, and at the end of the day...realistically, i'd imagine it'll just end up like pretty much everyone is gravitating toward with some hybrid or multiple front concepts anyway.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...