Eagles hire Nick Sirianni as HC

.Buzz

9 minutes ago, animaltested said:

Texans gonna hire Brien O'Bill as head coach and you gonna have to like it.

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

Don't do that to him. Even as a joke. I don't think his heart could take it.

I'm numb to it now. Nothing can hurt me anymore, I honestly feel like I've been beaten by a tire iron the last three weeks.

Funny after everyone spent the the past couple of weeks pre-emptively explaining that Bienemy wasn't getting looks because he hasn't proven himself as a playcaller that Sirianni gets this job when he's also an OC without any playcalling experience. 

Edited by SalvadorsDeli
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Funny after everyone spent the the past couple of weeks pre-emptively explaining that Bienemy wasn't getting looks because he hasn't proven himself as a playcaller that Sirianni gets this job when he's also an OC without any playcalling experience. 

At this point if the Texans haven't already reached an agreement with Bieniemy behind the scenes I'd be completely shocked. There's just no other rational explanation as to why he hasn't been hired yet over these other guys.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Frank Reich didn't call plays for the Eagles either, before the Colts hired him. Not sure if he called plays for SD.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

At this point if the Texans haven't already reached an agreement with Bieniemy behind the scenes I'd be completely shocked. There's just no other rational explanation as to why he hasn't been hired yet over these other guys.

There are reasons....

He works mainly with the running game, most assume Reid carries the brunt of the offense and Kafka handles the pass game. Having Mahomes be your QB makes everyone look better. He has a lot of things in his past that are obvious red flags.

He isn't a perfect candidate by any means. People are just surprised he hasn't been hired cause the Chiefs have been so good that past couple years, but it is very hard to quantify exactly how much he is responsible for their success.