Eagles hire Nick Sirianni as Head Coach

Kiltman

He's gonna be wrong again. Believe in Big D Nickv2.0. For all the doubters I hope he proves everyone wrong. You can't write someone off that hasn't had a chance to prove either way. Just enjoy the ride regardless of where we're going. It's gonna be glorious or a bunch of top 10 picks which could be cool too for the next guy. Process 2.0 also?

23 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

I wanted Reagor over Jefferson too prior to the draft. But the moment we didn´t trade up for Lamp and he landed on the Cowboys I really sour on the pick.

Anybody hating on Reagor Targaryen can get a gold crown

4 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

I think with the current QB issues and power structure no coach in this cycle was going to end up working out anyway. 

So that's kind of an easy thing for mike the idiot to say and probably end up being right this time.

I mean last time Chip had just gutted our team and we had Sam Bradford as our QB. But, seldom does lightning strike twice.

48 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

well that was sweet of them

Butter him up full well knowing he’s not going to have any say in anything going forward. 

Doesn’t that just scream old dad trying to be cool look. Lurie comes in with shorts and a triple flipped collar polo with a sideways visor on.

”Hey bro! Sorry I was 45 mins late. Was slamming vodka Red Bull’s and hanging with strippers last night.”

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

yes the grass was greener for all but 5 other teams last year.

Not really,  more like 10 or 11 teams with a worse record then their previous year. Nothing green about their seasons either in comparison. You honestly view 

Dal, SF, Car, ATL, Min, NE as successful this season because their records were slightly better?

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Not really,  more like 10 or 11 teams with a worse record then their previous year. Nothing green about their seasons either in comparison. You honestly view 

Dal, SF, Car, ATL, Min, NE as successful this season because their records were slightly better?

Those are teams currently with brighter futures than the eagles yes. Maybe every team but the texans has a brighter future they are actually more dysfunctional than the eagles somehow but they also have a way better QB so a toss up there.

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Oh the saints might also be pretty screwed going forward. But they are a much better ran organization.

Yea I dunno. Easy to say with Brees. That dude is cooked. And their backup plan was a FB playing QB. When Brees submits his papers it’ll be the end of the Saints for a decade or so. Thomas and Kamara were unless with Hill. Does Winston fix that? Doubtful. 

6 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Those are teams currently with brighter futures than the eagles yes. Maybe every team but the texans has a brighter future they are actually more dysfunctional than the eagles somehow but they also have a way better QB so a toss up there.

Less then 12 months ago you felt the same way about the Eagles, things change rapidly on this site and in real life.