Eagles hire Nick Sirianni as Head Coach

Kiltman

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Imo the team we have right now is more talented than the one Doug inherited in 2016 and he won a SB in two years. Not saying that is going to happen here of course, just speaking to the general level of talent we had then compared to now, especially on offense.

It's like ramming your head into a wall around here trying to convince ppl it's not as bad as they think. You'd think this was the jets or jags subforum. Like it's some team totally devoid of talent at every position group.

• Like 1

And then you'd think they'd consider the awful putrid division we play in where all 6 games will be objectively winnable games for the foreseeable future. None of these teams are going anywhere anytime soon, sorry to ruin the pessimistic orgasms around these parts. Your team might win the division next year. I know, it sucks. Deal with it.

45 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

And then you'd think they'd consider the awful putrid division we play in where all 6 games will be objectively winnable games for the foreseeable future. None of these teams are going anywhere anytime soon, sorry to ruin the pessimistic orgasms around these parts. Your team might win the division next year. I know, it sucks. Deal with it.

If Washington ponies up for Stafford they could be legit IMO.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

If Washington ponies up for Stafford they could be legit IMO.

I don't think Stafford is enough to make them legit super bowl contenders. Division contender definitely. They are without him. I think they're being a little overrated personally. They have a lot of work to do just like everyone else in the NFCE.

4 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I don't think Stafford is enough to make them legit super bowl contenders. Division contender definitely. They are without him. I think they're being a little overrated personally. They have a lot of work to do just like everyone else in the NFCE.

They'd still be easily the best team in the division IMO, and perhaps dark horses for the Super Bowl, a legit 3 or 4 seed instead of.... whatever this year was.

Just now, Danger said:

They'd still be easily the best team in the division IMO, and perhaps dark horses for the Super Bowl, a legit 3 or 4 seed instead of.... whatever this year was.

Was Stafford really playing that much better then Alex Smith in 2020? Stafford also has history of injury here of late too. He isn't this magic elixir you all are making him out to be. 

Redskibs aren't winning the NFCE. Almost the past two decades worth of history suggests that. I'll play the odds they won't repeat. Meaning its a 3 team race.

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Imo the team we have right now is more talented than the one Doug inherited in 2016 and he won a SB in two years. Not saying that is going to happen here of course, just speaking to the general level of talent we had then compared to now, especially on offense.

Yeah but a lot of the core was already here or signed in FA. We don't have money and we drafted like crap the past 5 years.

59 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

they'd have a padded record being in this division, a solid D, legit QB for once. And NFC kinda blows. like Seahawks, Rams and Saints have been in this rich man's purgatory for most of the last bunch of years. Rams beat out the Saints to get to the SB, but we all saw how that went. 

You trade #19 for Stafford, sign one of his wideouts that are expected to hit Free Agency to play opposite Terry... you got a decent shot 

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

they'd have a padded record being in this division, a solid D, legit QB for once. And NFC kinda blows. like Seahawks, Rams and Saints have been in this rich man's purgatory for most of the last bunch of years. Rams beat out the Saints to get to the SB, but we all saw how that went. 

You trade #19 for Stafford, sign one of his wideouts that are expected to hit Free Agency to play opposite Terry... you got a decent shot 

nameless team would be a top 5 team in the nfc next year with stafford 

Edited by ninjapirate
forgot they had no name