Eagles hire Nick Sirianni as Head Coach

Kiltman

Quick read, he's seems to be able to articulate what the offense is doing way better than Doug would. And he's way more present than Doug in these interviews.

Not worth a lot but a kind of obvious difference so far.

It's also clear how much of our offense was influenced by Frank.

8 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Does not matter, horrible hire. Will give us another top 5 pick next year, that’s a plus.

Give me a name besides Brady that you'd have preferred? You also need to consider the situation we were in and that yeah, this isn't a super attractive job offer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Give me a name besides Brady that you'd have preferred? You also need to consider the situation we were in and that yeah, this isn't a super attractive job offer.

Then don’t fire a SB winning coach if you aren’t going to get somebody good to replace him. I would’ve rather Kellen Moore, Josh McDaniel’s even, Saleh, smith, Staley chargers coach , Daboll, Kafka. The way we handled this so we were late on interviews was terrible. 

Just now, DeSean Jackson said:

Then don’t fire a SB winning coach if you aren’t going to get somebody good to replace him. I would’ve rather Kellen Moore, Josh McDaniel’s even, Saleh, smith, Staley chargers coach , Daboll, Kafka. The way we handled this so we were late on interviews was terrible. 

You're still on about that? It's clear that Doug was inept. Sirianni is immediately a more competent individual than Doug. To say that you'd rather have McDaniels than Sirianni more or less tells me all I need to know about your outlook. 

Saleh wasn't an option for us, neither was Staley. Daboll rejected us. IDK what to say about Kafka or Moore. We don't know if they were seriously on the table or not. They could've backed out perhaps. Moore would have been a solid hire. Still don't like going back to another Andy Reid underling after Pederson with Kafka, but hey we could still offer him OC perhaps.

9 minutes ago, Danger said:

You're still on about that? It's clear that Doug was inept. Sirianni is immediately a more competent individual than Doug. To say that you'd rather have McDaniels than Sirianni more or less tells me all I need to know about your outlook. 

Saleh wasn't an option for us, neither was Staley. Daboll rejected us. IDK what to say about Kafka or Moore. We don't know if they were seriously on the table or not. They could've backed out perhaps. Moore would have been a solid hire. Still don't like going back to another Andy Reid underling after Pederson with Kafka, but hey we could still offer him OC perhaps.

Doug was a great HC every good hc has down years. He’s been steadily in the top 10 besides this year in offense with lacking weapons. We hired whoever said he will fix Wentz...

1 minute ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Doug was a great HC every good hc has down years. He’s been steadily in the top 10 besides this year in offense with lacking weapons. We hired whoever said he will fix Wentz...

Doug wanted to promote Press Taylor - that's a fireable offense in itself.