Jump to content

Eagles hire Nick Sirianni as Head Coach


Recommended Posts

Quick read, he's seems to be able to articulate what the offense is doing way better than Doug would. And he's way more present than Doug in these interviews.

Not worth a lot but a kind of obvious difference so far.

 

It's also clear how much of our offense was influenced by Frank.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Does not matter, horrible hire. Will give us another top 5 pick next year, that’s a plus.

Give me a name besides Brady that you'd have preferred? You also need to consider the situation we were in and that yeah, this isn't a super attractive job offer.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Danger said:

Give me a name besides Brady that you'd have preferred? You also need to consider the situation we were in and that yeah, this isn't a super attractive job offer.

Then don’t fire a SB winning coach if you aren’t going to get somebody good to replace him. I would’ve rather Kellen Moore, Josh McDaniel’s even, Saleh, smith, Staley chargers coach , Daboll, Kafka. The way we handled this so we were late on interviews was terrible. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DeSean Jackson said:

Then don’t fire a SB winning coach if you aren’t going to get somebody good to replace him. I would’ve rather Kellen Moore, Josh McDaniel’s even, Saleh, smith, Staley chargers coach , Daboll, Kafka. The way we handled this so we were late on interviews was terrible. 

You're still on about that? It's clear that Doug was inept. Sirianni is immediately a more competent individual than Doug. To say that you'd rather have McDaniels than Sirianni more or less tells me all I need to know about your outlook. 

Saleh wasn't an option for us, neither was Staley. Daboll rejected us. IDK what to say about Kafka or Moore. We don't know if they were seriously on the table or not. They could've backed out perhaps. Moore would have been a solid hire. Still don't like going back to another Andy Reid underling after Pederson with Kafka, but hey we could still offer him OC perhaps.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Danger said:

You're still on about that? It's clear that Doug was inept. Sirianni is immediately a more competent individual than Doug. To say that you'd rather have McDaniels than Sirianni more or less tells me all I need to know about your outlook. 

Saleh wasn't an option for us, neither was Staley. Daboll rejected us. IDK what to say about Kafka or Moore. We don't know if they were seriously on the table or not. They could've backed out perhaps. Moore would have been a solid hire. Still don't like going back to another Andy Reid underling after Pederson with Kafka, but hey we could still offer him OC perhaps.

Doug was a great HC every good hc has down years. He’s been steadily in the top 10 besides this year in offense with lacking weapons. We hired whoever said he will fix Wentz...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Doug was a great HC every good hc has down years. He’s been steadily in the top 10 besides this year in offense with lacking weapons. We hired whoever said he will fix Wentz...

Doug wanted to promote Press Taylor - that's a fireable offense in itself. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DeSean Jackson said:

It’s going to be Lynn

Who would you rather have? Lynn, or Press Taylor? Also why would it be Lynn? They coached together a whole one season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Danger unfeatured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...