Eagles hire Nick Sirianni as Head Coach

Kiltman

Feels good we didn't go the Andy Reid or BB tree. Other than our fluke SB win with Doug, no Andy Reid or BB protege has looked good. Surprised the Bears didn't fire Nagy, but he did get stuck with Bisky and Saint Nick, so maybe he deserves 1 more year. He probably also sucks as a HC tho. I have faith in the Frank Reich tree. For now.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 2

The initial impressions for me are good. Frank Reich speaks very highly of him and didn't hesitate to hire him when he became HC. Also, the video doing the rounds on twitter of him blazing around the practice field suggests he's got great rapport with his players or at the very least a tonne of enthusiasm and energy for days. 

7 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I don't like it.

I love it. He's Italian like I am which is a bonus. Looking forward to seeing his staff. I wanted him the most of everyone who was mentioned the entire time.

He's probably watched Rocky a 100 times

I think there's a good chance we just hired a pretty good coach, it's just a matter of how hamstrung he his to Howies personell decisions. Hopefully in a year Howie is gone and New Saint Nick gets control over who gets drafted to this team. And obviously he needs to bring in a decent staff.

Edited by Jeezla